Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Some of you may like Kevin Rudd.

But riddle me this - why has he not called Murdoch on his anti-Martin campaign?

Murdoch's covert anti Martin campaign is the elephant in the room. Has been ever since Martin threatened to murder Peta Credlin with his chopsticks.

But getting back to justice, when will whitey call out the Collingwood bigots for booing indigenous role model Dustin Martin?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
I have really liked Dusty's focused return. There's been some restraint there but the warmth and connection with team mates is there to see. He's still shown us his magic and goal kicking talents, mainly in bursts. So he's building and as the season unwinds and the momentum gathers, I have this sense that Dusty is going to unwind and, becoming more settled within himself, he'll decide that the timing is right to unfurl and then unleash. The stage is being set.
I'm already salivating at the thought.

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
And doing the same with Shai Bolton.
When those two are the number #6 and #7 change mids and otherwise lurking forward with intent it is exciting times
Yep thought they have been a perfect combo for a while , due to their contrasts in winning the football when playing forward makes it a nightmare for match ups with a quick change , I’m hoping Bolton will start to get more of the midfield role . Hopefully a couple of the young mids can make the grade soon , an then we can have Mar Ton ;) inside 50

Reactions: 1 users

Tigerhealer

I'm a llama!
Sep 7, 2003

HS​

Sydney’s covert op to land Dusty Martin

The Sydney Swans have begun background talks with Dustin Martin’s manager to lure the Tigers star interstate, but at what cost?
they can try and lure him away, i personally cant see it happening,
he is comfortable with his tiger team mates and staff,
i find it hard to see him starting at another club and having to get to know everyone from scratch

Reactions: 3 users

wigglyworm

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 22, 2008
Still looks a bit heavy to me. I wonder if they will try and slim him down as the year goes by. I reckon he could lose 3-5kgs. Looks much thicker around the midriff

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
What the hell??
Now we have a major article in the HS by Peter Everett telling the world how Dusty is a perfect fit for Sydney.
Why is there this constant blather about Dusty leaving Richmond?
BTW, he still has 2 years on his contract with us.
For some unknown reason there are those who wish to prise him away from Tigerland.
AFL agenda they need a new marquee in Sydney now Bud is about to roll it up, Its a media narrative that's being pushed.

The greatest evidence of a false narrative or agenda being pushed in the media is that the same slant the same angle even the same phrases and comment are used in all and various outlets be it print, news, comment or talk back, across the country or the world with no basis in fact or evidence except that the subject even if baseless is the narrative and the story will be pushed harder and harder in a bid to impose factuality even if it is still a false story.

This applies to all media across the board not just in the elite sport media.

Propaganda for click baiting ratings, social engineering agendas and $$$

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user