Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
If we bail out of the finals this year we can't afford a 1.2 million part time footballer.
Hard calls need to be made. I love Dusty like all tiger supporters but we can't have a player especially on 1.2 Mil picking and choosing when he trains and plays.
I'm sorry kids Zip doesn't give concessions

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

tigermouseau

Tiger Superstar
Apr 19, 2004
If we bail out of the finals this year we can't afford a 1.2 million part time footballer.
Hard calls need to be made. I love Dusty like all tiger supporters but we can't have a player especially on 1.2 Mil picking and choosing when he trains and plays.
What? So we cut him loose. Yeah, nuh, don’t think so - not in a million years. He’s a Richmond man and we will stand behind him.

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003

I agree with the "we can't have a player choosing when he trains and plays." But there have been extenuating circumstances with his fathers death and I'm guessing the travel restrictions of going to the funeral that may or may not have applied.
Those issues along with his mates death will have really rocked Dusty.

I'm ok with Dusty being cut a bit of slack, because without Dusty we don't win :cupgold:cupgold:cupgold

Reactions: 7 users

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
I reckon he might need a new start away from Melbourne. Win Win. Remember we are not talking about 2020 Dusty. Writing has been on the wall for quite a while. He needs to be happy again and that won’t happen around the Melbourne media. He has been integral to three magnificent flags and will be forever honoured with Bartlett, Hart, Bourke, Cotchin and Reiwoldt etc.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Full time Dusty is better then Part time Dusty.
Like another poster said The kidney injury still could be affecting him.
Fken Robinson You peanut

Reactions: 1 user

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
I've got a feeling that West Coast are going to play Dusty into form :cool:

I plan on enjoying the show.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Bloody hope so. But I've got a horrible feeling Dusty's realised that maybe footy's not really that important anymore n he's not playing with a clear n focused mind.
Pretty sure he had a bit of similar issue in 2018, achieved everything possible within the game in 2017 n was a merely mortal player in 18. Different reasons this time obviously, but he's been off his game all year.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015

I plan on enjoying the show.
I do not expect to see the Dusty of old again and think people that do are unrealistic but expect the papers to continue with the 'Rusty Dusty' narrative.
I'll happily accept a 70% Dusty that is still dangerous but no longer required to carry the team on his back.
Most of all I hope Dusty still enjoys playing the game.

Reactions: 12 users