Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Bloody hell.
That's what happens.
You can't switch on and off.
I reckon he has trained 4 times in June.
This was bound to happen, the shiit thing is he looked like his touch and his kicking was back.
Another 3 weeks on the sidelines, is no good

Reactions: 1 users

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Dusty having a gap year in 2022

probably a good thing the team structure up and bed our game without him for this year as its looking like a stop/start season for him and cant rely on him being there when we need him

what he plays this year is just a bonus

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Dusty having a gap year in 2022

probably a good thing the team structure up and bed our game without him for this year as its looking like a stop/start season for him and cant rely on him being there when we need him

what he plays this year is just a bonus
Yep, as is happening with Lambo and Chimp.

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
The problem is we're losing to many troops for my liking. Hopefully only it's only 1 week.
I never known a hammy to only 1 week. At best 2 and likely 3 given our fitness staff. Every other one this year has been at least 3.

Tigers2020

Tiger Rookie
Nov 6, 2020
Cerra missed 2 weeks with a very similar injury. If that is the case for Dusty, he will miss the north game too.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Sam McClure has just said it is his belief that 'Dustin Martin will not be at Richmond next year."

Can't categorically say he'll be at Sydney.

Take that as you will.

• Haha

bob

Tiger Superstar
Mar 18, 2014
Sam McClure has just said it is his belief that 'Dustin Martin will not be at Richmond next year."

Can't categorically say he'll be at Sydney.

Take that as you will.
Could very well be the case. after all it's a 50/50 bet.

The more I think of things like Dimma's comment about giving Dusty his blessing, the more I reckon this has some sense of truth.
It'll hurt a lot to watch him play elsewhere because I also reckon he loves the club and loves Dimma. It'll be a real end of an era.
But more than anything, I want Dusty to be happy.

Reactions: 3 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Hard to see a deal being done at Dusty's age. Harley said Sydney aren't interested but I would have thought Dusty would want to at least move interstate.

Jason King

Forever the GOAT
Jul 19, 2007
Adelaide, South Australia
Think I would give up watching footy if he played for another side. I'm a Dusty fan through and through but also a tiger fan.

The only fair thing to do would be to stop watching footy untill he retired :ROFLMAO:

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
I love Dusty and everything he has given us, BUT, if he wants out and we can coordinate a trade, this could set us up well for the future.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
I love Dusty and everything he has given us, BUT, if he wants out and we can coordinate a trade, this could set us up well for the future.
I don’t care about a trade. If he goes anywhere they have to cover all of his salary.

Reactions: 3 users