Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Wasn’t sure which thread to put this on.
so pissed off with the media atm. They make *smile* up about him then complain when he doesn’t “ thank ” them by talking to them.
If I was Dusty I would probably be tempted to release a statement along the lines of “ *smile* you bottom feeding parasites”

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
so pissed off with the media atm. They make *smile* up about him then complain when he doesn’t “ thank ” them by talking to them.
If I was Dusty I would probably be tempted to release a statement along the lines of “ *smile* you bottom feeding parasites”

what? Karen Cornes whingeing? And about something to do with Richmond? No way…..

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

bugsy

TIGERISING
Jul 31, 2004
Cane Cornes is really struggling now with the Tigers back in the 8 and his perennial target Trent Cotchin missing many games.

Jason King

Forever the GOAT
Jul 19, 2007
Adelaide, South Australia

Accosted a bloke getting out of his car to go to medical appointment...

Grubs.

Reactions: 1 users

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
I don't understand why Ralphy doesn't help Dusty out with this. As Karen said, it is easy to make a nothing statement and end the mystique.
When the Drip app campaign starts Dusty will need the media to help sell it.
It's all so unnecessary. He needs good advice on this.
His silence and attitude towards the media is playing into their hands when trying to create a narrative.
I liked Balmy's line "He doesn't talk to us either." Lighten it up and it goes away. Simple psychology 101.

As a supporter and massive fan, I would love to hear more from Dusty. The Nick Reiwoldt interview was a gem.
He just needs to pick someone like Nick that he trusts and make the nothing statements.

Problem solved.

Jason King

Forever the GOAT
Jul 19, 2007
Adelaide, South Australia
Win 1 more flag this year and they can have him for a box of Rose chocolates.
I don't want him to play for another side. He is the epitome of our time in the sun.

We were blessed to get pick three and pick him, he was the obvious pick football wise. I said that then and obviously still think that.

Our relevancy now and our success is built upon him. Someone like Jason Horne-Francis could take a leaf out of his book. Dusty got drafted to a worse side and stuck with it.

It would just be wrong. He is just too intangible to our club.

Reactions: 10 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
I don't understand why Ralphy doesn't help Dusty out with this. As Karen said, it is easy to make a nothing statement and end the mystique.
When the Drip app campaign starts Dusty will need the media to help sell it.
It's all so unnecessary. He needs good advice on this.
His silence and attitude towards the media is playing into their hands when trying to create a narrative.
I liked Balmy's line "He doesn't talk to us either." Lighten it up and it goes away. Simple psychology 101.

As a supporter and massive fan, I would love to hear more from Dusty. The Nick Reiwoldt interview was a gem.
He just needs to pick someone like Nick that he trusts and make the nothing statements.

Problem solved.

Nah - the media want everything on their terms - door stopping Dusty before a medical deserves the middle finger, they got off lightly because he just ignored them.

Dusty would be getting the best advice media wise.

It was like his first game back after his time off this year - it was agreed he would not do media after the game but FOX still tried to approach him for comments and then critised him when he waved them away.

He gets paid to play footy and as long as he meets his contractual arrangements with the club on when and where he does media - the rest of the time the media can get stuffed.

Cornflakes is fast becoming an irrelevant, loud, painful, self centred whinger.