Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

Razorgang2

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 15, 2014
I had one of them:

Datsun%20Bluebird%201968-1.jpg

Great car, but, yeah, no-one wanted to borrow it.

DS
They did get better through the 80's tho. Trust me, I owned one. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
They did get better through the 80's tho. Trust me, I owned one. (y)

I still reckon the 1600 was the pick of them, they were great. Loved those L series motors, although the L20 was not so revvy, longer stroke from memory.

But, fair point above, someone stacked Dustin's car, how could he get to Apollo Bay?

DS

Razorgang2

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 15, 2014
I still reckon the 1600 was the pick of them, they were great. Loved those L series motors, although the L20 was not so revvy, longer stroke from memory.

But, fair point above, someone stacked Dustin's car, how could he get to Apollo Bay?

DS
Uber?

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Watched the Hawks v Ess 1983 GF mini replay on weekend. Go to 7.30 into this video for a goal out of the Dusty playbook

Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Watched the Hawks v Ess 1983 GF mini replay on weekend. Go to 7.30 into this video for a goal out of the Dusty playbook

Yep, still the best player of VFL/AFL I reckon before Carey. Player and coach.

The Big Richo

Tiger Champion
Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
Has that been discussed on Bigfooty or is Tom Browne Tom Browne a sneaky viewer here?

If so Tom, I apologise for telling you to *smile* off in the carpark at Marvel in 2019.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
**** I'm looking forward to Dusty recapturing his best form this season.

Just a reminder of how good the great man is.

• Love

bengal tigers

Tiger Superstar
Apr 29, 2015
I was talking to a mate of mine ,and he said if a young Dusty was in the draft this year ,we would be able to get him through the NGA.
I know Bendigo is part of our zone ,but not sure about Castlemaine.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
I was talking to a mate of mine ,and he said if a young Dusty was in the draft this year ,we would be able to get him through the NGA.
I know Bendigo is part of our zone ,but not sure about Castlemaine.
No we wouldn't, I am pretty sure Dusty would go in the first two rounds of the draft;) thereby precluding us from matching any bids.

Reactions: 1 user