Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
As much as I'd love a top 10 pick, I just could not fathom seeing him wear another guernsey.
Emotionally it would be a tough decision but it could be the final gift that Dusty gives us.

He could feasibly come to us end of the season and say he wants 1 last chance to be an AFL immortal (he's kind of already there but adding a 4th premiership would stamp it in gold). If Dimma was at the Suns and with their list, I reckon they push forward again next year.

Hard decision but taking emotions out of it, would be the right call by the club.

Reactions: 4 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Who is they? Tom Morris sources?

FFS that bloke is a cancer as are all the media scoop types. Just make stuff up based on rumour. It's why I cannot listen to SEN.
Funny how Crutchy let him into SEN. Just last week he was on Crunch Time Sundays with a female (Sarah Olle?) and he still spoke to her in a patronising way.

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Funny how Crutchy let him into SEN. Just last week he was on Crunch Time Sundays with a female (Sarah Olle?) and he still spoke to her in a patronising way.

Hutchy has a history. just look at Garry Lyon. I can see them bringing back Wayne Carey next.

Reactions: 1 user

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
He's a smart arse *smile* and always will be a smart arse *smile*

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
Just opened my newsfeed for the day and based on the headlines alone I’m wondering why the club haven’t notified me that Dusty is leaving…Seriously most of those headlines are just disingenuous.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Whatever he wants. His call.

Got the yips, should’ve had four yesterday.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Whatever he wants. His call.

Got the yips, should’ve had four yesterday.
The one he missed to the city end in the second quarter, about 30 out, 45 degree angle on the right side. They showed his career stats from that spot as he was lining up. He'd missed a few to either side and only ever kicked one goal. I'm positive that's the spot he kicked the goal just before half time in the 2017 grand final. If that's the only one he ever kicks from there, it's the right one.

Reactions: 6 users

tigers80

Tiger Legend
Jul 7, 2004
if I was Tom Morris I’d be more concerned about more secret recordings getting out..
Be Quiet Ben Stiller GIF

yo_eddy

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 18, 2023
Just for those who haven’t read the article.

When is Dusty contracted till?

“Jordan Ellis & Corn quoted. “

Ludicrous article based on nothing. Dusty wouldn’t give those guys the steam off his *smile*, let alone talk to them. So they just make stuff up.

• Haha

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Who is they? Tom Morris sources?

FFS that bloke is a cancer as are all the media scoop types. Just make stuff up based on rumour. It's why I cannot listen to SEN.
Yeah, some guys on the radio talk about a hypothetical trade if Dusty wanted to leave, then other media people say reports are that ...., then it gets discussed on social media/fan sites, then more media guys talk about it, then more media people discuss what the trade could look like, then its a big rumour.