Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Someone mentioned on twitter it's a cut and paste job. As fake as Serena's modesty.

Reactions: 1 user

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Has he picked up hus car yet? May as well wait till we smash the blues in rd1.

Reactions: 1 user

amc11

Tiger Rookie
Dec 7, 2018
Someone mentioned on twitter it's a cut and paste job. As fake as Serena's modesty.
Damn millennials - I can't even manage to work out how to post an instastory let alone make a fake one! :confused:

Isn't Serena Williams a puma athlete ? Maybe this meet up was all arranged before puma and Dustin parted ways earlier this year. Or did he go back to wearing the puma boots ? How did they sort all that out?

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Only way to know is if he places it on his instagram. Neither he nor Serena show nothing on theirs.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
This media creates so much sh!t I might as well say I enjoyed my drinks at Docklands with Bono last Friday.

Just 2 people on the same land circumference of x acres at the same time, but barely eye to eye to each other.

glenn downing

Tiger Cub
Jun 2, 2014
It is going to be so interesting to see how Dusty plays in the first few games of next season. To me, in the second half of last season it looked like he had really recaptured his full enthusiasm and motivation and love of the game that he had in 2017. In the finals in particular you could see some genuine excitement in his face for his own good actions and for the good actions of his team mates. It would of course be brilliant if he could come back for next season super motivated for the goal of achieving another premiership for the team, the club and us supporters/members.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

Greenie

Tiger Rookie
Mar 15, 2014
Just spotted Dusty coming out of a Chinese Restaurant in Albert Park. Looking fit as a fiddle.

Jumped in a brand new black Jeep. Pulled out of a spot with about 2 inches in front and behind in 1 motion - Braille parking would have been required by mere mortals .

Any one remember what car he left at the MCG?

• Haha

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Just spotted Dusty coming out of a Chinese Restaurant in Albert Park. Looking fit as a fiddle.

Jumped in a brand new black Jeep. Pulled out of a spot with about 2 inches in front and behind in 1 motion - Braille parking would have been required by mere mortals .

i hope he wasnt using chopsticks.....

• Haha
  • Wow

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW

Dusty would not have picked up the car from the MCG car park. Jeep would have delivered a brand new jeep to Dusty's house and then picked up his old one fro MCG.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
It's beginning to feel a lot like Xmas :) IMG_3681.jpg
*would love to claim it as my own, but unfortunately I can't...!

It's a bloody thing of beauty apart from those Swans presents!
They've even paid homage to Santa Balmey;)

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I was riding to work the other day and saw a Jeep with yellow sashes and "Dusty's Jeep" written on it (in professional lettering).

I just can't imagine that Dusty would drive around in a car with his name all over it - anyone else seen this? It was crossing Victoria Ave in Albert Park if you're wondering.

DS