Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Hearld sun
Dusty in the big V.
Apparently we could have up to 5 players playing in this game.
As much as im proud of all them all getting selected, but im a bit worried too.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
One does worry about injuries in such a game which I figure is why these will not be regular events but one-offs for good causes or the like. I suppose it will be about a month before the season so at least some time to recuperate.

If they ever bring back state footy it would need to be after the season I reckon, that way there is summer to get over injuries.

DS

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Just listening to Gerard Whateley .... reckons Dusty is the No1 player in the game and for the bushfire game to be a success it needed him to commit... even suggested Dusty should be captain!

*Dangerfield currently on floor in foetal position

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

rinso17

Tiger Superstar
Feb 2, 2005
Just listening to Gerard Whateley .... reckons Dusty is the No1 player in the game and for the bushfire game to be a success it needed him to commit... even suggested Dusty should be captain!

This will be a gift to all AFL fans barracking for Victoria. This will be a small taste of what its like to be a Richmond supporter.
Watching oppo supporters yelling D...U...S...T..EEEEEEE......... D...U...S...T..EEEEEE.... will be worth the experience alone...

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Just listening to Gerard Whateley .

He has been in that position since the 15 minute mark of the 3rd qtr of the preliminary final.
There is no more questioning who is the best in this comp.
Martin is the best player in this competition by the length of the Flemington straight
The rest are ball slappers

Nico

You psychopathological reactionary!
Jul 1, 2004
Melbourne
He has been in that position since the 15 minute mark of the 3rd qtr of the preliminary final.
There is no more questioning who is the best in this comp.
Martin is the best player in this competition by the length of the Flemington straight
The rest are ball slappers
But Dwayne reckons Danger then daylight, followed by Buddy and Fyfe........

• Haha

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Apparently West Coast consider their premiership push more important than helping out people in need.

Kelly fit but not allowed to play in this game.

• Angry

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Apparently West Coast consider their premiership push more important than helping out people in need.

They don't care about the charity game.
There focus is beating us.

Althom

Tiger Superstar
Jul 23, 2016

A couple of weeks ago Natanui was saying he's had the perfect pre season and he's ready to go. Now he's not available for the All Stars game.
Typical West Coast.

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
Meanwhile at the Kardinia shoebox, Rodney barges into Satly's office...

Rodney: Mr Scott, Mr Scott, they're saying Dustin is a better player than meeeeee! *tearing up* And he should be captain!!! *sniffs and wipes his nose with his shirt sleeve*
Salty: Who gave you a key to my office, Flopsy?
Rodney: Flopsy? Wha? Ummmm. But I want to be captain!
Salty: Listen Flopsy, you aren't half the player or leader Dustin Martin is. You cost us the Premiership last year when you took the prelim's second-half off and hardly touched the ball.
Rodney: But... Dusty pushed me in the chest and called me a diving, flopping, self-centered, egotistical ignoramus!
Salty: Shut up while I'm talking. And you did nothing to keep Kelly a Cat. Nothing! You were too busy trying to get yourself in front of the cameras to bother.
Rodney: But, But. I don't even know what "ignoramus" means.
Salty: For *smile* sake! It means Dusty is a rocket scientist and you aren't fit to stud his boots.
Rodney: Boots? Wha???
Salty: Listen Rodney. I'm going to say this once. And only once. So listen carefully.
Rodney: Yes, Mr Scott?
Salty: Give me back my office door key, and *smile* off out of my office!
Rodney: But... The Victorian team captaincy!
Salty: Now!!!
Rodney: Yes Mr Scott.
Salty: And *smile* stay out!
*door closes*
Salty: *Presses the Intercom* Sherylene?
Intercom: garblewarbleflaart?
Salty: Make sure someone takes the Flopper home will you, don't want him getting locked in the ladies toilets again after he forgets how to leave the building.
Intercom: snorgleborglewart!
Salty: Oh and get someone top refresh my ping-pong ball supply. I've nearly run out!

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users