Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Feel free to discuss Dusty the footballer here as opposed to son of Shane. I've temporarily removed the other thread until I get a chance to separate the political talk from the footy discussion. Will merge with this one once sorted.

Reactions: 1 user

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
rosy23 said:
Feel free to discuss Dusty the footballer here as opposed to son of Shane. I've temporarily removed the other thread until I get a chance to separate the political talk from the footy discussion. Will merge with this one once sorted.

Well done rosy!

$1000 out of pocket after the wrestle on Thursday night.

smasha

Richmond Forever
May 23, 2003
Bundoora
Umpires have it in for him.
Got his arm pulled off the other night which you could see from Pluto.
No free.
I wonder if the ump said "I'm sorry" after the match? ::)

Like the Sheds htb which was seen by 90k but not the bloody umpire who was on the bloody ground.
"I'm sorry"
:mad:

ninjahaha

Sponsored by Takeda Pharmaceutical
Feb 22, 2014
the shadows
No dusty Love!

He set us up in the last q! He stood up when the game was about to go down the toilet.

Its been one of my biggest concerns with him. Glad to see it happen!

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
A mate texted during the game that Dusty reminded him of Leigh Matthews. It's an interesting call.

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
Good to see dusty show a bit of mongrel once the ball was out of play. Reacting or instigating shows some passion and something we have none of from any others. Wish griffo would rag doll some pests occasionally as well.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
artball said:
A mate texted during the game that Dusty reminded him of Leigh Matthews. It's an interesting call.
Possibly because they made the same comment on the TV broadcast?

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
That goal he gave to Ty was just typical of him as a player, got the ball, shrugged off a tackle, don't argued another one (he could just about trade mark that now) and delivered a bottle to Vickery. Strongest player in the league.

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
artball said:

Those comparisons have been made since his first year.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
LeeToRainesToRoach said:
If only Dusty had been suspended as the morally-outraged insisted he should've been, Carlton may have actually won the match.

Yeah thank christ for that. Good to see Prez Peggy sticking up for him this week too. Good stuff

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
CarnTheTiges said:
That goal he gave to Ty was just typical of him as a player, got the ball, shrugged off a tackle, don't argued another one (he could just about trade mark that now) and delivered a bottle to Vickery. Strongest player in the league.

Loved that too. There were 3 Carlton players on him and he shrugged them off like they were kids. Awesome power and strength.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
How many times this he shrug off opponents as if they were flies in the last quarter? The guy is a beast. No-one else like him in the league. I remember Matthews was tough but I can't remembe him shrugging off opponents the way Dusty can.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
tigertim said:
Possibly because they made the same comment on the TV broadcast?

dunno? did they?

IanG said:
Those comparisons have been made since his first year.

good. never heard it. i think he is better.