Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
So did Menegola when Bolton took the mark in the pocket in the 3rd Quarter and subsequently passed it to Lambert for a goal.

Bunch of whingeing, moaning, staging players.

They will try anything to get a free kick. Lucky the umpires didnt fall for it.
Glad someone else bought this up. Gives me the *smile* watching the constant complaining. Where’s the outrage like when Vlastuin did it a few weeks earlier?

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
I reckon we need to do something special to recognise Dusty when the flags are unfurled. I'm thinking a standing ovation chant "Normie, Dusty" or something similar. We have been robbed of our chance to show our adoration. But we will never forget the day in Queensland when the great man willed us over the line in one of our greatest victories.

So glad he knocked back the big bucks to be with his Tigers.

Reactions: 1 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Which is the biggest draft error?
1. Tambling before Franklin
2. Fiora before Pavlich
3. Scully/Trengove before Dusty

A true sliding doors moment
Thankyou Melbourne FC

Reactions: 1 users

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
So glad he knocked back the big bucks to be with his Tigers.

Where is the Parrot

"IF his manager really did convince Dusty to knock back millions to stay at the Tigers in 2017......."

"then it is clearly the smartest thing to ever happen under Ralphies terrible toupee. The train doesn't leave the station for a few years yet and already it carries 4 All-Australian Guernseys, 3 premiership medallions and Norm Smith's, two Jack Dyers, and Brownlow. Worth a lot, but he could quadruple it if he talked to the media, and I still think the Cats will win."

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

mainlandy

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2004
Mont Albert
I was disappointed with myself with Dusty's last goal, when Jack kicked the last goal I was texting other Tiger fans we've won our 13th etc.. that I totally missed his freak goal, shame on me. Shame on Bruce for his pathetic commentary of it, it deserved what Gerard gave it on SEN. Have watched the replay many times now, and will never get tired of it, watching him shrug of Diverfield with his hips was bliss, with Diverfield sprawled on the ground. Probably the most defining moment in Dusty's career.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
I don’t understand why they didn’t go with the Mathew Lloyd’s tactic. Just yell who is going to go onto Martin really loudly to make sure everyone is clear who was playing on him.
game over

Danger - “Stanley, you‘ve got him!”
Stanley - “Nah you’ve got him! I dropped the mark”
Danger - “Okay, I’ve got h—- oh *smile* he already kicked it”

Reactions: 4 users

tigre garçon

Yes, 2017, 2019 and 2020... were very good years!
Apr 22, 2004
I was reflecting on Dusty's 4th goal... If he had kicked that on the MCC it would have been utter pandemonium in the stands!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
If he had kicked that on the MCC he probably would have been done for trespassing.
Makes me wonder how’d it go if the club put a replay of the game up on the screens at the G and got as many Tiger fans there as possible.

Reactions: 1 user

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Dusty kicked the goals that
- kept us in touch,
- put us in front
- was the sealer
- was the icing

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 16 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I was reflecting on Dusty's 4th goal... If he had kicked that on the MCC it would have been utter pandemonium in the stands!

As it was, It was utter pandemonium in the stands.

people were sucking hand sanitiser straight from the squirter, and wailing like newborns

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users