Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
If the funeral director says that's an unusual request, just say to him..... don't argue.
Please don’t mention my name.
I haven’t been welcome back there since I became Victorian President of the Necrophiliacs Appreciation Society

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
More Dusty moments? I guess more players are going to drop easy marks, then pick up the ball, hand it to him and get out of his way while others just throw themselves into the fence.

Good times.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Nearly every player when asked what was their favorite Grand Final moment said that Dusty goal, was it the goal or seeing him shrug Danger and leaving him sprawled on the turf that made it so joyous?
I’d say because it is one of the best goals ever kicked. I can say it’s the best I can ever remember seeing.

Reactions: 5 users

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
I’d say because it is one of the best goals ever kicked. I can say it’s the best I can ever remember seeing.
Had dinner with 6 non-richmond supporting mates last night. Consensus was that it was goal of the year.

Was trying to argue that his first goal was just as good, but was told to stop gloating and topic was changed!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Had dinner with 6 non-richmond supporting mates last night. Consensus was that it was goal of the year.

Was trying to argue that his first goal was just as good, but was told to stop gloating and topic was changed!
I trust that you soon got the conversation onto the grand final in general:))

Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019

Taken in context, his first goal was the best hes ever kicked IMO.

Probably equal best goal ever, with Kane Lambers iceman boundary slot in the port prelim.

But the last one? I suspect the entire rfc hate dangerfield? And it was deliciously sweet passionfruit icing.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Jan 12, 2012
Melbourne
It shows a profound misunderstanding of the game to think Dusty moments are special because they're done in time and space.

There's a reason AFLX was boring garbage.

If there's no congestion, it's just a training drill.

Agreed. It’s like moving the boundary rope in by 30 metres to create more Viv Richards moments.
The exciting bit is watching a superstar do a hard thing that nobody else can do.

Reactions: 7 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
It shows a profound misunderstanding of the game to think Dusty moments are special because they're done in time and space.

There's a reason AFLX was boring garbage.

If there's no congestion, it's just a training drill.
exactly. Dusty has his best moments when it's congested and tough. All 4 of his goals he had someone hanging off him at certain stages. Perhaps Hocking is after more Brad Hill and Crying Miers moments. Hocking has NFI.

Reactions: 8 users

tigerjoe

EAT 'EM ALIVE TIGERS!
Aug 24, 2003
Melbourne
Plenty of clips of Dusty on youtube that are just out of this world...

We are so lucky to have him.

What a player!!!!!

Reactions: 1 users