Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
It was odd to see Martin playing with finals level intensity during the pre-season.

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
With caesar in raptures over Dustin's condition again today, Im wondering what goals Dustin is setting himself. Running out full length games would be a on most players agenda, but Dusty looks beyond such concerns atm. Is he setting himself up to rip the comp to shreds again?

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
With caesar in raptures over Dustin's condition again today, Im wondering what goals Dustin is setting himself. Running out full length games would be a on most players agenda, but Dusty looks beyond such concerns atm. Is he setting himself up to rip the comp to shreds again?
Perhaps Dusty's planning on shutting down all argument over who's the best ever footballer by aiming for the double, quadruple, quadruple, while also becoming the only player in the games history to get the treble in the same season not just once but twice.
2017 Brownlow, Flag, Normie.
2019 Flag, Normie.
2020 Flag, Normie.
2021 Brownlow, Flag, Normie ?????? Scary *smile* good n not much chance of that ever happening again, unless of course Dusty gets feral again in 2022.

maisie928

Tiger Cub
Aug 10, 2020
That boxer Michael Zerafa has mentioned Dustin again and wanting to fight him. Surely Dusty won't fight him? Here's a snippet from the article:

Fresh from ending Anthony Mundine’s career, star boxer Michael Zerafa has his eyes on Tigers star Dustin Martin.

Zerafa noted Martin’s attendance at the bout in Bendigo on Saturday and has previously challenged him to a charity fight.

“There’s a bit of beef with me and him,’’ Zerafa said.

“I’d definitely make something happen for charity and show him that he can’t box.

“He was there, I saw him, but not in my corner.”

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
That boxer Michael Zerafa has mentioned Dustin again and wanting to fight him. Surely Dusty won't fight him? Here's a snippet from the article:

Fresh from ending Anthony Mundine’s career, star boxer Michael Zerafa has his eyes on Tigers star Dustin Martin.

Zerafa noted Martin’s attendance at the bout in Bendigo on Saturday and has previously challenged him to a charity fight.

“I’d definitely make something happen for charity and show him that he can’t box.

Zerafa can take a football field and Duz can stiff arm his chest until it is pulp.

Reactions: 1 users

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne

Who??? Maybe he's had one too many sparring sessions.

Reactions: 1 user

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane

This is the jabroni that was baiting Tim Tzsyu after Tzsyu beat Horn. Tzsyu would knock him into next week which is obviously why he has moved away from that idea and would prefer to fight a footy player

Reactions: 2 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Fighting a 50-year-old Mundine and challenging a footballer to a fight. A real 'star' boxer. What a dipshit.

Reactions: 8 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Dustin Martin's manager would tell him not to even if the man himself was tempted.

Why would a current footballer want to get into a boxing ring with a trained boxer? Makes no sense.

DS

Reactions: 1 user

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
No way Martin or anyone associated with him would entertain this. The guys a goose. Tszyu won’t even look at him, so he’s beating up on past it boxers like Mundine and wants to use Dustin’s profile to improve his own.

Reactions: 3 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Couldn't do it even if he wanted. ....
D. Martin. ... Contract 34-7523.17 Clause 613.45-2..... No fighting dickheads whilst contracted to RFC!✔

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users