Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
You don't lose money buying in Richmond, only the best people live here :).
Perfect opportunity @caesar ..... take a break from track watching and slip a flyer on every Jeep in the car park offering a prime piece of real estate to canny investors!

May soon be reading the next headline....

"Shai Bolton involved in auction day Dust up!"

In a hotly fought contest, Bolton has splurged $5 million on a tightly held, palatial Richmond residence strangely named Caesars Palace".

Industry sources reveal that the vendor, for reasons known only to himself, stepped in and instructed the auctioneer to bring down the hammer as teammate Dustin Martin appeared to be raising his hand to counter bid, thus leading to a scuffle amongst the parties involved.

The vendor, who has threatened legal action should he be named, but known in the area as a 'colourful Richmond identity', and hard headed property mogul, intervened in the fracas bringing Martin to the ground in a ferocious tackle as he menacingly headed in Boltons direction.

Richmond Senior Club Advisor Neil Balme, who just happened to be walking his dog at the time, calmed the situation down and when asked for comment said the club is investigating the issue and hopes to be able to reveal more in "2 to 4 weeks!"

Bolton has subsequently revealed that the vendor, "who I felt like I'd met before"... not only offered to extend settlement..... "to whenever you want " ...... but has agreed to assist him in upcoming contract negotiations with the club, free of charge!

Martin’s 'people' insist there are no hard feelings and are hoping the future release of his.... 'Being Dustin Martin' documentary is able to gain release of a never before seen tackling technique which he described as "like being hit by a freight train!"

more to come.....

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Perfect opportunity @caesar ..... take a break from track watching and slip a flyer on every Jeep in the car park offering a prime piece of real estate to canny investors!

May soon be reading the next headline....

"Shai Bolton involved in auction day Dust up!"

In a hotly fought contest, Bolton has splurged $5 million on a tightly held, palatial Richmond residence strangely named Caesars Palace".

Industry sources reveal that the vendor, for reasons known only to himself, stepped in and instructed the auctioneer to bring down the hammer as teammate Dustin Martin appeared to be raising his hand to counter bid, thus leading to a scuffle amongst the parties involved.

The vendor, who has threatened legal action should he be named, but known in the area as a 'colourful Richmond identity', and hard headed property mogul, intervened in the fracas bringing Martin to the ground in a ferocious tackle as he menacingly headed in Boltons direction.

Richmond Senior Club Advisor Neil Balme, who just happened to be walking his dog at the time, calmed the situation down and when asked for comment said the club is investigating the issue and hopes to be able to reveal more in "2 to 4 weeks!"

Bolton has subsequently revealed that the vendor, "who I felt like I'd met before"... not only offered to extend settlement..... "to whenever you want " ...... but has agreed to assist him in upcoming contract negotiations with the club, free of charge!

Martin’s 'people' insist there are no hard feelings and are hoping the future release of his.... 'Being Dustin Martin' documentary is able to gain release of a never before seen tackling technique which he described as "like being hit by a freight train!"

more to come.....
Apparently the vendor has been leaving “open for inspection” brochures on Shai’s windscreen for years

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
I still don't understand how a long time resident with family ties who has had no convictions in Australia, can be deported to NZ, even after a Court has called for review. Surely it Is time for the PM to ask the current minister to have another look.

Reactions: 2 users

Jason King

Forever the GOAT
Jul 19, 2007
Adelaide, South Australia
He has struggled a couple of times with groins, but I think that's more of a secondary result of the back issues he manages.
The good thing about spinal issues is they usually ebb and flow. Some weeks or months they will be pretty bad and sometimes you have little to no issues.

I have multiple spinal issues from injuries and a life of bad posture and terrible lifting techniques.

That's probably / maybe why I heard him go on about how good chiro and yoga are.

Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Leigh Matthews on Jordan Degoey:

”forget about thinking of Jordan DeGoey as Dustin Martin, he’s not Martin’s bootlaces.”

Bang!

Reactions: 5 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Thought his defensive efforts were really poor, even by his standards.

Disagree completely. I've never seen him chase so much.

Played like the greatest ever playing his first game back after a concussion

Reactions: 2 users