Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
They tried to but he refused to go in the Ambulance. He wanted to be there for the end of the game for Jack's 300th.

the legend grows.

part of me hopes Ralph shoots some footage of him pissing for the last dance doco :peepwall

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

tigermike

Tiger Superstar
Apr 6, 2014
If we get enough top players back and the whole team accepts this incredible opportunity to show we are not a one-man team...this would be the most magnificent premiership of them all.

Reactions: 3 users

dmc

Kick it long and direct!
Feb 5, 2004
Ohio, USA
Terrible injury and obviously a player like him can't be replaced. However, I have a strange feeling that this unfortunate incident could be the catalyst for the next phase of our journey. Imagine marching into the GF, from an Elimination final without the competitions best player in our side. What a huge statement that would be! Talk about writing your name in the history books. I think this side will be even more motivated now to give it a shake. Go you tigers!

Reactions: 3 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Poor Dusty. You know the Injury Gods are in a serious mood when even Dusty is made to assume the position.

Got me a feeling the old Injury Gods are serious pissed off at the entire Richmond footy club (maybe we were supposed to remain inept n incompetent for another 30 years instead of winning multiple flags ).
Seems to me the bastards are flat out trying to bend over n butt *smile* anyone who's ever worn Tigers colours since we came good in 2017.
Tross knee, Jaaack pcl, Prestygiocomo constant recurring soft tissue injuries, Dusty kidney, Nank groin n ankles, Flossy concussions n knee, Soldo n Cumerbund knees, Bash achilles n calves, Balta ankle, Lamblett hip n soft tissue, Fridge, shoulder, Broady ankle, Stacky brain farts. It's been a constant arse reaming of long term injuries to key players on top of all the short term usual niggles.

In a year where all the challengers are looking more n more like pretenders to our throne and there was no way we even looked like losing our crown, the *smile* Injury Gods have simply wandered in n decrapitated the lot of us n hung us out to bleed like carcasses in an abattoir.

Reactions: 5 users

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Any news on how Norm is travelling?
Would someone from the club stay with him?
Wonder how all that stuff works with interstate injuries, then you factor in Covid as well.
Hope someone is with him.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Any news on how Norm is travelling?
Would someone from the club stay with him?
Wonder how all that stuff works with interstate injuries, then you factor in Covid as well.
Hope someone is with him.
You’d imagine he’d be better off having a nice break on the GC than coming back to Vics lockdown.

Reactions: 1 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Poor Dusty. You know the Injury Gods are in a serious mood when even Dusty is made to assume the position.

Got me a feeling the old Injury Gods are serious pissed off at the entire Richmond footy club (maybe we were supposed to remain inept n incompetent for another 30 years instead of winning multiple flags ).
Seems to me the bastards are flat out trying to bend over n butt *smile* anyone who's ever worn Tigers colours since we came good in 2017.
Tross knee, Jaaack pcl, Prestygiocomo constant recurring soft tissue injuries, Dusty kidney, Nank groin n ankles, Flossy concussions n knee, Soldo n Cumerbund knees, Bash achilles n calves, Balta ankle, Lamblett hip n soft tissue, Fridge, shoulder, Broady ankle, Stacky brain farts. It's been a constant arse reaming of long term injuries to key players on top of all the short term usual niggles.

In a year where all the challengers are looking more n more like pretenders to our throne and there was no way we even looked like losing our crown, the *smile* Injury Gods have simply wandered in n decrapitated the lot of us n hung us out to bleed like carcasses in an abattoir.
The good thing is according to the press we have not been cruelled by injuries like many of the favoured clubs are when they have four or five out injured!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users