Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Ha ha I was watching with my 15yo son and said to him "What the hell is he doing?". He then explained it to me :mhihi

Whatever it was it looked stupid and only made Smith look like a complete tosser.

I thought he was doing public health marketing and encouraging people to get a Covid jab.

I do agree though, he looked like a twit.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
It annoys me how journos hedge. 'widely considered'.. 'arguably'.. 'one of the best...' Ffs

Reactions: 1 user

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Maybe I'll ask the champ to do a PRE Q and A session to take the top amateur journo crown!
Maybe start a thread for questions? Rosy and her team use to organise to sponsor players and have access to Q&A with them and other players - was a great part of PRE but time consuming too.

Reactions: 1 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Losing 10 kg on a fruit diet... I am going to give it a go... do I need to lacerate my kidney first?
I lost over 15kg in 3 weeks on the Laxettes diet.
Results were amazing
But did end up in hospital.

• Haha
  • Wow

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
That would be a great idea T, but unfortunately there's no way the number 4 would go for it. If other people have connections with players though it would be great to explore.
How about one of your mates from the umpiring fraternity? They could explain the rules to us.
Razor?
He’s free this weekend and I know you both are tight.

.:ROFLMAO:

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I
Losing 10 kg on a fruit diet... I am going to give it a go... do I need to lacerate my kidney first?
I'm going to give the fruit diet a go too. I'll only consume grapes until I lose 10kg's, I'm quite partial to red wine.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
How about one of your mates from the umpiring fraternity? They could explain the rules to us.
Razor?
He’s free this weekend and I know you both are tight.

.:ROFLMAO:
Razor would only come on if he could make the event overly theatrical and all about him.... ;)

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Another astute purchase by Dusty, he's got a spare bedroom for me too :)

"Richmond superstar Dustin Martin has made another sharp move in the Melbourne property market, quietly picking up a luxury beachfront apartment.
Martin, who has made significant investments in commercial property in recent years, has dropped $1.7m on a two-bedroom Port Melbourne pad with commanding views of Port Phillip Bay.

The property was sold off market in April and features central living and dining areas that open on to a sweeping terrace, and an open plan kitchen with marble benches.

The main bedroom boasts walk-in robes and full marble ensuite with terrace access.

A property conscious Port Melbourne local said the apartment was in an excellent location.

“You can’t get better than those views of the bay and it is also very private. It is a great area to live,” they said.

Martin has been recovering in Melbourne after a lacerated kidney, sustained in Richmond’s round 18 clash with the Brisbane Lions in Queensland, abruptly ended his 2021 season in July.

Martin spent nine days in a Gold Coast hospital after sustaining the injury."

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Dusty's obviously not very concerned about climate change.

ec72eeeb950b3aa76798f2aa614a6355

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Dusty kicking goals on and of field. We just need him to hurry up and have 4 sons. Some of us don't have 20 + years to wait.

• Love