Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Don't believe everything you hear. The media love to make up stories, Re-hashing old stories, clickbait. Cannot see Dusty leaving Richmond. He is contracted to 2024

Yep. No coincidence Phil Rothfield and Tyson Otto are NSW journos. They can keep dreaming...

Reactions: 1 user

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
How he goes with injuries will determine his post-2024 future. Whatever, I will love this guy forever. Like KB, St Francis, Jackmond and Royce, he has consistently delivered the goods in the finest arena.

Reactions: 2 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
2024 - yep that’s about another 3 flags in the bag - Dusty can then retire a happy man.
You have 3 flags in a row and you're not retiring! Not just yet!

As for the Sydney rumours, first Lockett then Buddy. Of course the northern clubs are hopeful.
Doesn't mean much tho

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Dusty actually asked me how I were going as he jogged past at training this morning, I nearly fell off my chair, (not that I were sitting), I said don't worry about me how are you doin?, he did say he was feeling great. :clap2

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

bob

Tiger Superstar
Mar 18, 2014
Maybe he is going to GWS. Orange thongs. :mhihi
View attachment 14166
Geez, The Carrster does a good job getting brand gigs for Dusty.

Petracca doing Cash Converter ads, Dangerflop doing fishing shows. Dusty gets Bonds and Thongs gigs. I'm surprised Ralphy doesnt have more footy players on his books - I hear he's an acquired taste but still... Dusty must be loving the book deals and fashion ambassadorships.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Bearing in mind I'm still needing to walk backwards, nude, to Perth when the borders open (Vote McGowan indefinitely please WA!) due to a misfired prediction, I am really looking forward to Dustin's season in 2022.

Courtesy of a 15kg forced weight loss, he will likely play significantly lighter this year which is something a number of us have felt is the right move for a while now.

He's refreshed, healthy and has a long run-up at preseason and is absolutely raging to get back out there. No overseas trips or flag celebrations have given him lots of time to think footy and he is as locked and loaded on a season as I've ever seen.

I really think he can turn the clock back to 2017 and have a history changing season.
Looks like you were spot on about Dusty,TBR.
Now start walking :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Geez, The Carrster does a good job getting brand gigs for Dusty.

Petracca doing Cash Converter ads, Dangerflop doing fishing shows. Dusty gets Bonds and Thongs gigs. I'm surprised Ralphy doesnt have more footy players on his books - I hear he's an acquired taste but still... Dusty must be loving the book deals and fashion ambassadorships.

Easy with a better product to sell.

DS

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Maybe he is going to GWS. Orange thongs. :mhihi
View attachment 14166

I bought a pair of these thongs as soon as Dusty slipped them on,

and they are seriously good thongs.

spongy and supportive and 1-peice unbreakable.

If your running out of cartilage in your knees like I am,

dont yield to orthopaedic sandals and socks,

be like Dusty.

Reactions: 3 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008

be like Dusty.
You bought a Bonds thong? I dont know what you look like, but i still cant unsee the image in my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
You bought a Bonds thong? I dont know what you look like, but i still cant unsee the image in my head.

yeah, when I saw they came in brown,

I couldn't think of a reason not to wear one.

just FYI, I look like a bit like a kind of a cross between a young Brad Pitt and Alex Rance.

• Haha

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003

be like Dusty.
I've been wearing them for 3 or 4 years now. Best thongs ever. More comfortable than most shoes.

Reactions: 1 users