Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
we did loose heaps when Dion limped off after 20 min in round 1 .... . That last Q killed us. Vloss was not playing. Ross and Aarts where in the side.

Wait and see on Lambert and Dusty playing. I hope they would have gone to school on that game and put some matchups AND BACKUP plans into play. They are a good team, as you would expect after many many many draft picks and trades they have done over a long period.
Jack busted his hand in round one too.

Reactions: 2 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
If we can't beat them with or without a ruckman.
We need to move interstate

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
we did loose heaps when Dion limped off after 20 min in round 1 .... . That last Q killed us. Vloss was not playing. Ross and Aarts where in the side.

Wait and see on Lambert and Dusty playing. I hope they would have gone to school on that game and put some matchups AND BACKUP plans into play. They are a good team, as you would expect after many many many draft picks and trades they have done over a long period.

Kmac in for Aarts on a wing is a massive upgrade, particularly defensively.

Reactions: 4 users

Tiger Pops

Tiger Champion
Apr 22, 2008
Melbourne
3rd game in a row, cold - wet - slippery. Need to pick the best team tonight that can suit our style and the conditions. Need to squeeze in 1 more quick into the team. They are going with 1 ruck (DeKo) and already have an advantage with an extra mid/small in the team.