Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Reactions: 2 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
I wouldnt say a liability, and of course he will come straight back in, but the coaches will need to find the right balance up forward.
Dusty, Jack, Tom, Cumberland, Bolton and MRjr is a pretty talented forward line, but we need to make sure the pressure remains. and Miller will still need to spend some time there.

Dusty might have to spend a bit more time around the ball, which isnt a bad thing. as long as he is fit.
My take is Dusty is in for Shedda, maybe Sonsie.
Bench to be Miller Broad Graham Sonsie/Shedda/Ross.
Shai to play 50/50 mid/forward as normal.
Dusty 25/75 as he builds match fitness.

It puts a high workload on Graham and the other bench onballer

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Dusty... Was he #4?

I remember him. Used to be good at football.

Is he still alive? (I mix him up with Elvis. Who is still alive.)

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
To the media who keep going after Dusty or making up stories linking him to the Swans and a fallout at the Tigers …………….Dusty is invested ………………
Sonz didnt wash his hand for the next two days afetr that

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
A Fit Dusty in regards to fit enough to play is paramount for the finals.

We most likely wont get Grimes back this season from what I've read he is a very sketchy proposition to factor in until possibly the PF if not the GF so the backline needs to be somewhat settled now.

Reactions: 1 users

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
A Fit Dusty in regards to fit enough to play is paramount for the finals.

We most likely wont get Grimes back this season from what I've read he is a very sketchy proposition to factor in until possibly the PF if not the GF so the backline needs to be somewhat settled now.
The only one who looks a bit dodgy down there is Gibcus. Hoping he regains some confidence on Saturday night.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Timmy99

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 7, 2006
Canberra
Surely he makes it back for the clash against Brisbane.

It just won’t seem right for the boys to be out there playing finals without him.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Surely he makes it back for the clash against Brisbane.

It just won’t seem right for the boys to be out there playing finals without him.
Yep, have to play him even if he's only 90% fit.

Just plant him in the Dangerfield pocket.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Chl10 sensationalizing a Dusty training segment tonight saying Dusty ready to explode :rolleyes:

Anyway they showed vision of a private training session that Dusty had today and an interview with Balmey.

He was moving substantially better than last week though but I were not there to see it.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Chl10 sensationalizing a Dusty training segment tonight saying Dusty ready to explode :rolleyes:

Anyway they showed vision of a private training session that Dusty had today and an interview with Balmey.

He was moving substantially better than last week though but I were not there to see it.
Saw it too Julius. Why do you say sensationalised? Sounded reasonable to me. Great news for us.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Saw it too Julius. Why do you say sensationalised? Sounded reasonable to me. Great news for us.
After 9 weeks out using the term "Ready To Explode" when we are just trying to get Dusty to the line is over the top.

I certainly don't expect him to explode more just to come in play his role take their 2nd best defender and anything else is a bonus.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users