Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
Dusty just minding his own business on holidays and still the media find a way to get Dusty in the headlines :rolleyes:, this one is just bizarre

So a 15 second gambling ad, precedes a 9 second video, where no names are mentioned.
Quality.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
Might be the mixing in with Setka
Yeah however the article appears to imply the video wasn’t even for Setka’s kids. It had been provided to setka by someone else. It doesn’t appear to reference him or the kids by name. The guys a slime ball so wouldn’t put anything past him.

Reactions: 1 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
If he is involved at all with that guy it's a worry, but particlarly if it has anything to do with his family situation.
Well Noah Balta is referenced in the story as his family has close links and somewhere in the chain i think a family member had a key role in the ACTU?

Last edited:

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Well Noah Balta is referenced in the story as his family close links and somewhere in the chain i think a family member had a key role in the ACTU?
Don’t understand why they mentioned Balta as for Martin hope he didn’t get used by Setka

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Well Noah Balta is referenced in the story as his family close links and somewhere in the chain i think a family member had a key role in the ACTU?
Got a good mate in city construction. .... Noah Balta's old man's with the ETU and organized to have Ivan Maric turn up on certain sites with some of our premiership cups over the past few years

Reactions: 2 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Got a good mate in city construction. .... Noah Balta's old man's with the ETU and organized to have Ivan Maric turn up on certain sites with some of our premiership cups over the past few years
Ivan was there to prevent them from stealing the handles from them.
Everything needs to be bolted down on those building sites

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Why would Dusty want to help out a flog like Setka? No good can come from that. Just stay out of it.

Tigers4

Tiger Rookie
Feb 5, 2022
Dusty don’t know these kids and kids don’t know him except his a footy player. The mum had every right to be concerned. I know i f&$@ wouldn’t want my kids getting a random text message from a stranger they don’t know who’s asking them out to lunch.

Dusty should know better

Last edited:

Tigers4

Tiger Rookie
Feb 5, 2022
Yeah however the article appears to imply the video wasn’t even for Setka’s kids. It had been provided to setka by someone else. It doesn’t appear to reference him or the kids by name. The guys a slime ball so wouldn’t put anything past him.
Someone asked Dusty on behalf to send to the kids