Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

hutstar

Tiger Superstar
Dec 17, 2002
Florida
I like when a person says something you don’t like they are automatically labelled as trolls. Or perhaps it’s a person who just see things how they are and aren’t shadowed by media/club hype
A troll makes edgy, conflicting statements that are not supported by any evidence and are clearly posted just to rile a reaction. Now at face value, Dusty's brownlow voting has fallen at a greater rate than his average disposal count but is generally in line with disposal count both before and after his Brownlow winning year. If there's a statistical example of Dusty getting more than his fair share of votes, I'd love to see it.

Tigers4

Tiger Rookie
Feb 5, 2022
A troll makes edgy, conflicting statements that are not supported by any evidence and are clearly posted just to rile a reaction. Now at face value, Dusty's brownlow voting has fallen at a greater rate than his average disposal count but is generally in line with disposal count both before and after his Brownlow winning year. If there's a statistical example of Dusty getting more than his fair share of votes, I'd love to see it.
Nothing edgy or conflicting perhaps to you but not all - perhaps you should take your yellow and black glasses off and see footy for footy

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Have not seen the report yet, but on channel 7 it is head lining that Dustin Martin is caught up accidentally in some sort of crime scenario.
Will watch to see what that is all about.
Seems on the basis of that, the media is hell bent of castigating Dusty.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Have not seen the report yet, but on channel 7 it is head lining that Dustin Martin is caught up accidentally in some sort of crime scenario.
Will watch to see what that is all about.
Seems on the basis of that, the media is hell bent of castigating Dusty.
Don't ever lend your car to morons. Poor Duz. Can't get away from the media.

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
The report said that drugs were found in the stolen vehicle.
How long before somehow it gets linked to Dusty??
Am I drawing too long a bow here?

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Here is the report.

AFL superstar Dustin Martin has been caught up in a crime spree.

The 31-year-old’s luxury car was stolen from a St Kilda service station as part of wild crime rampage last week.

Martin had lent his Range Rover to a friend - who went inside to pay for fuel, but left the keys in the car.

Analysis, local footy and the biggest moments, Seven and 7plus are the home of footy shows for every fan. Stream them all for free on 7plus >>

A 29-year-old man from Springvale pounced and allegedly stole Martin’s car, which was spotted by police around five hours later.

When officers tried to intervene, the driver rammed an unmarked police car and another vehicle.

The driver ran off, but was caught and he and a female accomplice have now both been charged.

Police say they found drugs in the stolen car.

Reactions: 1 user

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
What a stupid cumdunt leaving keys in a vehicle at a service station.
I'm pretty sure that back around maybe late nineties, N.S.W. introduced a law requiring drivers to lock their vehicle when going in to pay for fuel. I do it every time.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I'm pretty sure that back around maybe late nineties, N.S.W. introduced a law requiring drivers to lock their vehicle when going in to pay for fuel. I do it every time.
Same here or just take the keys with you with the engine off. So many crimes happening at petrol stations nowadays

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
The Dusty Dog looks MUCH better this year. Leaner, moving better.

Don’t expect him to play as much through the midfield which is a bummer, but he looks real capable of being dangerous just the same.

Reactions: 3 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Dusty knows a few Clampets .......................................... Fair Dinkum.

The lad gets a slating and another unwarranted BS headline just for performing an act of generosity for an arseclown.

Reactions: 4 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Dusty knows a few Clampets .......................................... Fair Dinkum.

The lad gets a slating and another unwarranted BS headline just for performing an act of generosity for an arseclown.
Just watch. Dane Swan will accidentally flood his holiday house after he asks him if he can use it for a couple of weeks.

• Haha