Dustin Martin’s bikie dad claims Aboriginal heritage in bid to return (HS) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin’s bikie dad claims Aboriginal heritage in bid to return (HS)

antman

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
I was accused of having a "narrative" so I spelled out my stance on this subject as it evolved. Call me a liar if you dare.
Why would I call you a liar? I'm sure your representation of your "narrative" is perfectly fine. Doesn't mean people have to agree with your opinions.

Giardiasis

Tiger Legend
Apr 20, 2009
Brisbane
"My world view is clearly optimal. Why can't you all just accept that".
When people are forced into political unions with people that have a completely different worldview, there is no way argumentation can resolve differences. Hence the only answer left is *smile* off.

antman

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Apparently "many" of my posts in this thread exhibit a "clear race based bias", foremost among them confusing Aboriginal Corporation Tasmania with Tasmanian Aboriginal Corporation.

I'll leave it to you to point out all the rest.
You keep asking me to tell your story for you, or explain what others have said in response to you. I'm not going to do that.

Who would I?

antman

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Don't go all passive-aggressive on me. I took it as a validation of fastin bulbous's post. What "world view" have I espoused in this thread? Others have expressed far more political opinions.
you really want me to engage, but I can't be arsed. Move on.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
My "narrative" on this topic has evolved as follows.

- If Martin snr does not have a criminal record, the government needs to disclose its justification for his deportation for the sake of transparency.
- Turns out Martin snr has a record after all; let things play out as they may,
- Posted that the High Court ruling opens the door for Martin snr. Didn't express an opinion, but I think we all agree that happy Dusty is good Dusty. I hope he gets back in.
- Challenged on "insane" description of High Court ruling. Explained why it is insane and attempted to leave it at that.
- Posted several reports on Martin snr's attempt to re-enter the country for no other purpose than to keep those interested, updated. Didn't express an opinion.
- Taken to task by hyper-vigilant lefties for crimes unknown.

You lot can all GAGF.
I think you invite a certain forthrightness with the GAGF L2GB?

you have a broader narrative that transcends time and space. I'll make it explicit.

it's astute and entertaining footy commentary augmented with valuable statistics; barely-adulterated racism and xenophobia, both casual and formal; and unsubstantiated climate changed denial

Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
And here's another one.

Point out my racist posts in this thread. Please.
calling 100,000 years of indigenous culture voodoo and superstition (I can't recall if you defended George Pell's special kiddysuckyvoodoo?), in the context of this thread

is racist.

but I made it clear I was commenting on your entire PRE angle (I dont know, maybe in real life you're left of Ho Chi Min?)

but I'm not gonna get in a tangle.

I believe you are racist, you don't.

one of us is wrong

Reactions: 1 user