Why would I call you a liar? I'm sure your representation of your "narrative" is perfectly fine. Doesn't mean people have to agree with your opinions.I was accused of having a "narrative" so I spelled out my stance on this subject as it evolved. Call me a liar if you dare.
When people are forced into political unions with people that have a completely different worldview, there is no way argumentation can resolve differences. Hence the only answer left is *smile* off."My world view is clearly optimal. Why can't you all just accept that".
You keep asking me to tell your story for you, or explain what others have said in response to you. I'm not going to do that.Apparently "many" of my posts in this thread exhibit a "clear race based bias", foremost among them confusing Aboriginal Corporation Tasmania with Tasmanian Aboriginal Corporation.
I'll leave it to you to point out all the rest.
I think you invite a certain forthrightness with the GAGF L2GB?My "narrative" on this topic has evolved as follows.
- If Martin snr does not have a criminal record, the government needs to disclose its justification for his deportation for the sake of transparency.
- Turns out Martin snr has a record after all; let things play out as they may,
- Posted that the High Court ruling opens the door for Martin snr. Didn't express an opinion, but I think we all agree that happy Dusty is good Dusty. I hope he gets back in.
- Challenged on "insane" description of High Court ruling. Explained why it is insane and attempted to leave it at that.
- Posted several reports on Martin snr's attempt to re-enter the country for no other purpose than to keep those interested, updated. Didn't express an opinion.
- Taken to task by hyper-vigilant lefties for crimes unknown.
You lot can all GAGF.
calling 100,000 years of indigenous culture voodoo and superstition (I can't recall if you defended George Pell's special kiddysuckyvoodoo?), in the context of this threadAnd here's another one.
Point out my racist posts in this thread. Please.