Dusty or Royce? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dusty or Royce?

Brian H

Tiger Cub
Jul 26, 2013
I have seen both Royce and dusty. I have never seen a player like dusty before ever. Better than Leigh, better than Gary snr. Honestly and sincerely he is the best player to Grace our fields of afl footy. Dusty is so dynamic, so ruthless, so determined. He is a winner and no one ever will beat him

Puntrd64

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
Royce was better in the air and played in more intimidating and genuinely more thuggish times. Dustin is just sublime. Hail Dusty and Royce, both champions

Reactions: 3 users

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
Royce was on the radio through the week and they asked himwhat he thought of dusty and he said he is the best user of the football he has seen

Reactions: 2 users

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Has done exactly what I believed he had to to take the mantle. Lead us to the 3rd flag and win the 3rd NS. Boy oh boy did he what. No more arguments. The Tiger King.
GOAT debates get a lot murkier. No IMHO.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Have watched and been in awe of both - and I cant be bothered even trying to answer the question

Reactions: 3 users

Total Tiger

Tiger Champion
Apr 13, 2009
My old man says Dusty is the best player he's seen play (and did before last night)

Reactions: 1 user

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Bad news.
Royce has had an accident in Tassie and is in hospital.
Didn't catch the full story.
Can anyone add anything?