DVD Burner | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

DVD Burner

smoo

The Tiger Roars Again!
Sep 8, 2003
Melbourne
www.techspeak.biz
Anyone who can offer adivice on the succesful setup of a DVD burner, I would be most grateful. I have completed the physical install no probs, but as is the usual case, the software side of things is presening probs. Background info: NEC ND-1300 DVD Burner running @ 4x + and -. AMD Athlon 1.4 Mhz processor, 256 Mb SDRAM, 7200 RPM Quantum Fireball HDD. Windows XP with SP1. PC is in good health, just having a prob re: Can Read DVD to HDD, prob writing back to DVD or DVD RW. Running DVD Decrypter, DVD Shrink, DVD Region Free, and Inter Video Win DVD 5. Anyone who can provide advice to solve my prob, I would be eternally grateful.

smoo

The Tiger Roars Again!
Sep 8, 2003
Melbourne
www.techspeak.biz
Thanks Brownlow....I am now up and running due to a combination of hard work, gnashing of teeth, begging friends, your post, and sheer luck...lol

Cheers
Smoo...