Dwayne the jinx smug Russell | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dwayne the jinx smug Russell

roywoj

wojji
Apr 30, 2004
brisbane
Is there anyway we can get this freakin prick off the commentary team for Richmond games. He is always calling us and waiting for us to fail. And we never disappoint. I mean if that C Grade commentator Riucuitto can call every Crows home game surely we can have anyone except that clown.

TigerForce

Richmond has a better list.
Apr 26, 2004
roywoj said:
Is there anyway we can get this freakin prick off the commentary team for Richmond games. He is always calling us and waiting for us to fail. And we never disappoint. I mean if that C Grade commentator Riucuitto can call every Crows home game surely we can have anyone except that clown.
Agree. Gets more excited with those decibels everytime we lose.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
andrewzog said:
You can't blamed this spud because where sh!t. Crap coach and shallow playing list = NFG
Much as I think he's a crap commentator and can't stand listening to him, it's his fault we're a failure. If we win games ne has to call them.

roywoj

wojji
Apr 30, 2004
brisbane
Dunstall doesn't' respect us never has even when we win 9 in a row but Russell has a morbid sadistic fascination for us. He loves us because he is waiting for the drama we can provide. That's why he is jinx because if you listen to his calls he goes for the nightmare scenarios well before they materialise. To our credit we can deliver at any time.

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Canberra
Ian4 said:
Worst footy commentator of all time. Bar none. How does he get a gig?
Stop trying to deflect from the real problem.

If we weren't so tragic, then Dwayne wouldn't be able to hone his hackneyed diatribe.

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
We lost.

I wasn't wearing my lucky jeans, Dwayne is calling our games, the umpires are not giving us more free kicks. Makes no difference.

We need to win to shut these fools up

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
roywoj said:
Dunstall doesn't' respect us never has even when we win 9 in a row but Russell has a morbid sadistic fascination for us. He loves us because he is waiting for the drama we can provide. That's why he is jinx because if you listen to his calls he goes for the nightmare scenarios well before they materialise. To our credit we can deliver at any time.
I thought Dunstall was reasonably complimentary to us last night (although I was watching on my phone). Praised us all night as the better team and started calling out the missed opportunities at the right time.

Nico

You psychopathological reactionary!
Jul 1, 2004
Melbourne
I remember a game at Kardinia Park many years ago when we were down the bottom. Richmond got a free kick which Dwayne didn't agree with. He said what a terrible decision, then "....but it doesn't matter, it's only Richmond".

Never forget that. Tool.