Dwayne the jinx smug Russell | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dwayne the jinx smug Russell

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Ablett (and Martin) being left out of the AA team was described as an "extraordinary omission" in the HS. I didn't think he played well enough to make it and I don't want to defend Dwayno. It's just not the silliest thing a journo ever said.
True. Derwayne has said plenty of sillier things.

But he doesn't set a high bar.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Sock Puppet Maher and Murphy are just as bad going about a bunch of irrelevant crap every time ive heard them

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Just from the past few pages: Dwayne Russell hates Richmond, he's promoting Geelong because he is biased, Hutchy hates Richmond, creating an anti-Richmond pro-Geelong radio station and the decline of Ablett.
How is the decline of Ablett a conspiracy theory? It's a known fact; as it should be for a 36 year old.

Are you saying he's not in decline?

The Big Richo

Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
How is the decline of Ablett a conspiracy theory? It's a known fact; as it should be for a 36 year old.

Are you saying he's not in decline?
Well he's not the best player in the competition anymore so by definition he is on decline.

The shock and horror about him being mentioned as a state candidate is ridiculous nonsense though given we have just read the coaches and umpires both had him in the top 25 players in the competition last year.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Sock Puppet Maher and Murphy are just as bad going about a bunch of irrelevant crap every time ive heard them
Both are unbearable to listen too
Murphy thinks his is a philosopher and Maher is just a wanker.
Cant believe he is in the media period

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Both are unbearable to listen too
Murphy thinks his is a philosopher and Maher is just a wanker.
Cant believe he is in the media period
I have no doubt that Ablett will be a speacial commentator when he retires.
Dwayne will be sniffing his seat

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Canberra
Yep potted Dimma the other day for not selecting his beloved Ablett for Victoria.

You can almost hear the flog grimacing through gritted teeth every time he has to compliment us.

Hutchy has filled S E N with Cat lovers & Richmond haters.

Whately
Derwayne
Pickering
Blight
Dangerfield
C Scott

**** off I say.
Let’s be more polite and regard them as contrarians with a detached sense of reality. That is to say, they have no grasp whatsoever.

Vote with your opinion and turn them off. Don’t listen.

Surely, there’s better things to do with one‘s time?

TT33

GO TIGES!!!
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Let’s be more polite and regard them as contrarians with a detached sense of reality. That is to say, they have no grasp whatsoever.

Vote with your opinion and turn them off. Don’t listen.

Surely, there’s better things to do with one‘s time?

I can thoroughly recommend a game of Tiddly Winks or alternatlively watching grass grow. Both are far more enjoyable than listening to SEN

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Derwayne had Dal Santo on while driving in to work, he asked Dal if he was from overseas which jumper would he like to buy, when he answered Richmonds Derwayne was melting & said "the hoops not unique enough for you? he then went on to say he likes Pies jumper yet Hawks & Norf have the same design as they do....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
I dont listen enough to have a strong opinion on it ,

But a mate of mine reckons the new SEN has a more new age leftist type flavor , Wakely, Marr , Russell etc seem to be a bit more that way,

And the guys who have been moved on , were more the old brigade , with the old school attitudes and opinions

Reactions: 1 users

Tigers of Old

Proud of our Club.
Jul 26, 2004
Just from the past few pages: Dwayne Russell hates Richmond, he's promoting Geelong because he is biased, Hutchy hates Richmond, creating an anti-Richmond pro-Geelong radio station and the decline of Ablett.

You obviously don't listen to SEN much then if you think that. Either that or you're mates with Hutchy.

MD Jazz

Tiger Champion
Feb 3, 2017
The shock and horror about him being mentioned as a state candidate is ridiculous nonsense though given we have just read the coaches and umpires both had him in the top 25 players in the competition last year.
I'd guarantee you if the coaches were picking their top 25 players Gary would not get a look in.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I have no doubt that Ablett will be a speacial commentator when he retires.
Dwayne will be sniffing his seat
Ablett is finished.
The only reason he will get games this year is because of his name and Geelong dont want to be seen as been stupid keeping him on an extra season, when in the past they have finished up Bartel, Chapman, kelly and Stokes when they could've went on.

Reactions: 2 users

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
I'd guarantee you if the coaches were picking their top 25 players Gary would not get a look in.
Neigher would Kade Simpson who he was campaigning for yesterday, it's about the best players now he wants it to be the based on thier career.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Neigher would Kade Simpson who he was campaigning for yesterday, it's about the best players now he wants it to be the based on thier career.
Seriously does this clown want people to turn up?
Whos going to pay money to watch Kade (WHO) Simpson play??
FFS