Dylan Grimes JDM | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dylan Grimes JDM

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
We have to play both Miller and Young, for structure as well as development. We have to play Brown, and when fit Trezise will need games. Vlastuin, The Prince, Short. Combine these with Brown and Miller and we springboard from defence.

Young, Broad and Grimes are conservative users. Feels like there's only room for two of them if all the others are available. And we have to play Young. And Broad is ahead of Dylan.

Reactions: 4 users

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Yes give Grimes another week off. Then review from there if he is needed the week after.

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Unfortunately there is currently more upside for the club in keeping him out.

Reactions: 1 user
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
A great servant to the club and game but is this season the one too far?
That was the gut feel at the end of last season.
Even if he spends time in the twos which would surely have been spelt out to him, he's an excellent back up still & it's a long season.
But I think others are going to start getting those opportunities if the numbers are all available.

Reactions: 1 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
A great servant to the club and game but is this season the one too far?
Possibly - if he saw himself as an automatic inclusion
But if he's happy to play where and when required (both seniors and seconds) it could still be worthwhile.
He played well last week against Port - probably isn't required against St Kilda - but a couple of weeks/injuries down the track he could be a valuable inclusion
Hope he's happy with that

Reactions: 1 users

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007
Leave the back 6 settle.
Bring him in play him forward - desperate times.
I think he would do a good job, hopefully snag a few late in his career

Reactions: 1 user