Dylan Grimes JDM | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dylan Grimes JDM

Birdman19

Plodder
Apr 16, 2009
The most underrated player in the AFL outside of our 4 walls. Absolute Rock of Gibraltar!

Reactions: 1 user

amc11

Tiger Rookie
Dec 7, 2018
Knowing Grimesy, he probably didn't want any fuss ot to have the focus taken away from what the team is trying to achieve.
Unbelievable clubman.
It was acknowledged on the front side of the banner as the players ran out, from memory along the top congratulating Grimesy on 150 games.

KnightersRevenge

Baby Knighters is 7!! WTF??
Aug 21, 2007
Ireland
Deep analysis is not my thing, I always get caught up in the emotion and I often watch the game on a small screen but Geelong seemed to have a plan to stop Grimes. He was engaged early, dragged deep and prevented from getting any run. I've never seen him so well controlled so I was wondering if they were actually holding him behind the play and not getting pinged?

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Deep analysis is not my thing, I always get caught up in the emotion and I often watch the game on a small screen but Geelong seemed to have a plan to stop Grimes. He was engaged early, dragged deep and prevented from getting any run. I've never seen him so well controlled so I was wondering if they were actually holding him behind the play and not getting pinged?
Yeah. Noticed he never seemed to have the space he does.

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
Henderson was all over him like acheap suit on the goal line a couple of times.
Teams definitely putting time into him.

bowden4president

Stackman
Feb 19, 2005
Punt Rd
He was controlled by illegal holding. Was very really allowed to jump at the ball. Think he got maybe 1 free for it all night. And it wasn’t just home either. The were restricting all out intercept marking player with holding or blocking but not picked up by the umps at all. No doubt it was planned