Dylan Grimes JDM | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dylan Grimes JDM

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
Have to bump the Grimes thread from page 9 (!)
Just keeps on keeping on. Very solid game from Optimus
AA?

Reactions: 1 user

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Another who needs a statue outside Punt Road. Will be remembered for decades.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Sitting near the fence yesterday and seeing him and Astbury combine to spoil and pressure ports forwards was unbelievable.
At one stage grimes comes over Astbury or visa versa and spoils the mark attempt. There’s no carrying on, Grimes has laugh about it.
Grimes Astbury and Broad are 75% why we are good.
Did Gray get a kick yesterday, every time I saw him he was playing for free kicks and getting pinged for holding the ball.

Butch67

Tiger Rookie
Mar 31, 2014
Love how he raises the arms to celebrate others marks, goals etc. Consummate team player

Reactions: 2 users

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
Eo many of us have him very high up on a very talented list of Tigers. Love listening to Grimesy and Kane Lambert when they speak about their love of the team. Broady is developing beautifully too!

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
If he doesn't make AA this year they may as well get rid of the entire concept.
Don't know wether this is a positive or a curse but Lloyd brought him into his rolling AA team today. (The only tiger btw) Must have been warranted as Lloyd would have still been tired and emotional from celebrating the bombers rise to premiership favouritism since Friday night.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
I've always seen Grimesy as a star......
all them dribblers in the media whose full time 'job' is watching footy still seem to wax n wane on his status in the game......
fair dinkum half of them were still crapping on early in the season on what a champion Hurley is..
Can't recall the last time he touched us up!