Dylan Grimes JDM | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dylan Grimes JDM

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Its not just his stopping abilities that make Grimes so good.

He hits contests and he hits opponents, he's got some *smile* in his game some real spite.

He's one of our best at actually inflicting some stealthy pain on opposition players.

Opponents know when hes around.

One of my favourite Tigers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Mark Mclure gave him a huge rap tonight on 360. ‘Should be AA’
Robbo didn’t say a single word.

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
Credit where it's due for Mark Maclure here. He hates Richmond and I can understand why but he was able to look past that and give an enormous rap for Grimes. Good commentating IMO. Not only Robinson but ALL of those three other idiots did not say a word.

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
I want a statue of him made with him marking the ball overhead. That's the Grimes signature move. Every time I think of him, I just think of those marks.

Reactions: 1 user

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Just gets better and better. For some unknown reason still undrintated by so many pundits and opposition coaches but recognised as a true superstar defender by us. So consistent, so brave, so team orientated.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
This bloke is an absolute star. If he isn’t All Australian this year I will dump a truckload of chicken *smile* on Gillon McLachlan’s head.

Pandaboy

Tiger Superstar
Mar 27, 2009
and it was only a few years ago we sent him to Germany as we couldn't get him on the park. what a star.
Yep I find it amazing he has been so durable since. He had hammies which would snap every game.