Dylan Grimes JDM | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dylan Grimes JDM

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
[QUOTE="craig, post: 2382171, member: 1410"

Sadly I cant see Essendrugs getting over the Maggots.
[/QUOTE]

Both Bombers and pies playing for a great deal and don't know any results as they are first game. Bombers win and they play GWS at home or away. They lose and they could possibly play Pies again or Tigers at MCG. I wouldn't be writing Essendon off personally.

Giardiasis

Tiger Legend
Apr 20, 2009
Brisbane
Is it now a big 6? Cotchin, Martin, Rance, Riewoldt, Lynch, Grimes. Deserves a good final contract after 2021, but he'll be over 30 by then.

Feeling Tigerish

Tiger Champion
Apr 11, 2009
That's a completely different scenario DA and an interesting one you put forward there.

If we are assured 4th there might be every chance one or two could be rested.

Be interesting when the squad is named on Thursday, it might give an indication of any possible changes.

Sadly I cant see Essendrugs getting over the Maggots.

Don’t think we should rest any players. Would rather Geelong finish on top and play them at G, than lions finish on top and play them at the Gabba. We need to win this week.

Reactions: 1 users

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
I can't wait for Rance, Grimes, Dave, Flossy , Bach to play together in 2020. They will be the Iron Curtain. Nothing will get through
Correct. Plus Stack mopping up. Win or lose the flag this year, next year we start faves on the basis of that defence.

Reactions: 1 user

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Too he still has to play Sunday!

With the Pies winning last night we have no one to play on Cameron who looms dangerous.

Pity Stack got injured.

Really hope Grimes plays and no further risk of injury.

Feeling Tigerish

Tiger Champion
Apr 11, 2009
Garthwaite just got elevated into the emergencies for tomorrow. You’d think that means grimes a late out.

• Angry

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Garthwaite just got elevated into the emergencies for tomorrow. You’d think that means grimes a late out.

Hopefully it’s just a precaution. I’m quite confident of winning tomorrow if he plays. Much less so if he doesn’t.

Really don’t want to play an elimination final. It’s a different team and club which is a it more trustworthy but I still carry some scars from 2013 - 2015.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
You would think Grimes May be a late out with Garth added.

I too still carry scars from those Elimination Finals.

Suddenly things are desperate.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

I would prefer going in with one man down
Carthwaite reminds me of johnny manton.
He is a disaster as a defender.
Has he ever played in a winning side???

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I thought wed beat brisbane by 45 points but no grimes equals 5 goals i reckon.

Makes a 15pt win i reckon

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Massive out we all know it.

Tigga will take the general role and we should have enough across the park to beat them.

Im wary of the umpires giving it to us tomorrow

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
You would think Grimes May be a late out with Garth added.

I too still carry scars from those Elimination Finals.

Suddenly things are desperate.

Would prefer to play Balta back and Chol ruck / forward than Garthwaite

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
I suspect they haven’t made a decision yet. If they had then Garthwaite would be in the team.
Evidently Balta trained with the defenders as well so it’s also possible that if grimes is out balta will go back and Chol come in