Dylan Grimes JDM | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dylan Grimes JDM

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Been viewing all the player Grand Final Recollections on RFC.com, the one from Dylan is my favorite by a fair way, bought a few tears to my eyes, what a quality person!

It was fantastic. He's still my favourite player but he extended the lead by a fair bit this year.

Reactions: 2 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
If anyone has any thoughts where did this outstanding season come from go back 5 years ago and have a look at that bump on a north player in the final.
Grimes has always been a sensational player but he was camouflaged by Rance.
Without Rance he proved how good he was.
Charlie Cameron has contacted the AFL he doesn’t want to play against us ever again. Cameron must have nightmares.
989 goals against all other 16 clubs, 1 goal against Grimes.

Reactions: 2 users

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
If anyone has any thoughts where did this outstanding season come from go back 5 years ago and have a look at that bump on a north player in the final.
Grimes has always been a sensational player but he was camouflaged by Rance.
Without Rance he proved how good he was.
Charlie Cameron has contacted the AFL he doesn’t want to play against us ever again. Cameron must have nightmares.
989 goals against all other 16 clubs, 1 goal against Grimes.
Cameron just hasn't learned how to play on a bloke like Grimes, and let's hope he never does.

Charlie is pretty good at out manouvering or outmuscling many, but not Grimes. Charlie is good over head but Grimes is better. He's playing into Grub's strengths. Cracks the sh!ts because it's not working for him as it usually does against lesser mortals.

Even his coach said before the final against us that Charlie needs to find other ways to get possessions as what he's doing doesn't work against this bloke (along with telling the media that Grimes was holding on all the time and the umps need to be alert for that, when photos show that it was Charlie doing the holding).

blx

Tiger Champion
Feb 11, 2004
Melbourne
I wouldn't be surprised if we tweaked the magnets when Rancey returns.

No idea what, where or how but a step to the left comes to mind.

The Ox is slow but the Earth is patient.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Cameron just hasn't learned how to play on a bloke like Grimes, and let's hope he never does.

Charlie is pretty good at out manouvering or outmuscling many, but not Grimes. Charlie is good over head but Grimes is better. He's playing into Grub's strengths. Cracks the sh!ts because it's not working for him as it usually does against lesser mortals.

Even his coach said before the final against us that Charlie needs to find other ways to get possessions as what he's doing doesn't work against this bloke (along with telling the media that Grimes was holding on all the time and the umps need to be alert for that, when photos show that it was Charlie doing the holding).

The only way Cameron can have any impact against us is if he plays full back on Lynch.
Its all over now.
Brisbane will be one down till the day grimes retires.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

Rance first emergency

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW

Rance has his work cut out to force his way back into the side

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
Imagine our forward line v our backline

Lynch v Astbury
Jack v Rance
Dusty v Grimes

Gee whiz that is something worth watching.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Stack v Stack :help

It's actually that next level that would give the forwards an advantage. Who picks up Stack, Rioli and Castagna? There is only 1 Grimes. Short and Broad would struggle against our small forwards I think

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Imagine our forward line v our backline

Lynch v Astbury
Jack v Rance
Dusty v Grimes

Gee whiz that is something worth watching.

Lynch would be to strong for Astbury
Rance to fast for jack
Grimes would beat Dusty.
The only bloke capable of beating Martin is playing in the same side.