Dylan Grimes JDM | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dylan Grimes JDM

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Should never have been invited.
If I was Dimma I would give Grimes a two week ban start of season.
Bobble's spent ten years at the club n helped us win two flags, he can hang out n holiday with his mates as much as he likes. He's earned the right.
Sometime next year on game day is when we hang *smile* from over the boundary n hope someone spreads him over the turf.

Reactions: 3 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
The bloke is s gun.
Has his winery got a restaurant or cafe?
We all should all go and A rate his wine. :cupgold

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Hmm, not selling their own wine yet. Understandable, not an easy thing to make wine and Pinot is fickle.

Must go up there when he sells his own wine, I'm seriously into wine and have a cellar so would be nice to get wine from a premiership hero.

DS

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Hmm, not selling their own wine yet. Understandable, not an easy thing to make wine and Pinot is fickle.

Must go up there when he sells his own wine, I'm seriously into wine and have a cellar so would be nice to get wine from a premiership hero.

DS

He's selling his own labelled wine from his fruit. He just doesn't produce it yet.

I had a bottle of his pinot. Not bad for an AA footballer!

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004

DS

Making Wine is easy.
Squash some grapes and mix some other *smile* in it, pour into bottle. Done
Bloody easy

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Macedon is a good spot for Pinot grapes like the upper altitude of the Morning Peninsula.

I was thinking that would be the case, not really inland enough for Shiraz and Cab, central Victoria is the place for some great Shiraz.

Pinot has never been my favourite wine but 1 or 2 I've had have been magnificent. You know the potential but clearly tricky to get right.

DS

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
I was thinking that would be the case, not really inland enough for Shiraz and Cab, central Victoria is the place for some great Shiraz.

Pinot has never been my favourite wine but 1 or 2 I've had have been magnificent. You know the potential but clearly tricky to get right.

DS

I read somewhere that the old Pinot is one of the best wines for you health wise.

Makes no difference to me though, I am not a wine drinker.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Grimesy is about to release his first drop this xmas.
He was "holding" back from releasing it to early.
Orders for "No.23" go on sale next week.:))

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
As an aside I watched the Brisbane final again recently and I reckon he got a bum rap for the reversed free against hipwood in the 1st quarter. The commentators called it a dive but I reckon what happened was that he saw Hipwood coming in the corner of his eye and went down to avoid the hit. Got up pretty quickly as well.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
As an aside I watched the Brisbane final again recently and I reckon he got a bum rap for the reversed free against hipwood in the 1st quarter. The commentators called it a dive but I reckon what happened was that he saw Hipwood coming in the corner of his eye and went down to avoid the hit. Got up pretty quickly as well.
Yep it was massively overplayed by the commentators; nowhere near as bad as it was made out to be. After all the garbage about the supposed holding in the previous game the commentators got themselves all worked up into a frenzy when Charlie got the free kick (which was rubbish anyway) and then they got all upset when the free kick was reversed as it didn't suit their *smile* narrative. They all wanted Brisbane to win and Charlie to smash Grimes. The opposite happened and they were pissed off.

Then in the PF Stagerfield takes the biggest dive we've seen in years and earns a dodgy free kick and 50m penalty. What did we hear from the commentary team? *smile* bubkis! Nada! Zero! Crickets!

AFL commentary is an absolute embarrassment. Do these clowns ever listen to themselves and critique their own performances?

Reactions: 2 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Grimesy is about to release his first drop this xmas.
He was "holding" back from releasing it to early.
Orders for "No.23" go on sale next week.:))

Does in come in a bag?
I prefer bags over bottles.
You get more wine

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Yep it was massively overplayed by the commentators; nowhere near as bad as it was made out to be. After all the garbage about the supposed holding in the previous game the commentators got themselves all worked up into a frenzy when Charlie got the free kick (which was rubbish anyway) and then they got all upset when the free kick was reversed as it didn't suit their *smile* narrative. They all wanted Brisbane to win and Charlie to smash Grimes. The opposite happened and they were pissed off.

Then in the PF Stagerfield takes the biggest dive we've seen in years and earns a dodgy free kick and 50m penalty. What did we hear from the commentary team? ******* bubkis! Nada! Zero! Crickets!

AFL commentary is an absolute embarrassment. Do these clowns ever listen to themselves and critique their own performances?
They also ignored Zorko’s dive in the QF, but he was fined for staging, as was Grimes.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
The thing about Grimes falling after being run into by the Brisbane player is that the Brisbane player is the idiot here: your team has a free kick, in range of goal, and you jeapordise it like that? Surely anyone who has an IQ bigger than their shoe size would know not to do something that stupid.

The dive by Dangerfield was so bad it deserved more than a fine. The 50m penalty after the umpire called a free but did not indicate to whom it was going should have meant that umpire was not getting a gig the following week . . . what a farce.

Mmm, premiership pinot, sounds good to me.

DS

Reactions: 1 users