Dylan Grimes JDM | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dylan Grimes JDM

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
This type of line keeps being trotted out by the fudbal meeja and I hate it. Yeah, Grimes stepped up another level in the absence of Rance, but to make out like he was just a plodder before shows how criminally ignored he was before.

Grimes has been really good since 2015.
He was a standout this year because Rance has been seen by everyone (besides Richmond people) the only reason we are so good.
Asbury, Big V and Broad need huge credit too.

Reactions: 1 users

Eddie from Elwood

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 23, 2015
Grimes has been really good since 2015.
He was a standout this year because Rance has been seen by everyone (besides Richmond people) the only reason we are so good.
Asbury, Big V and Broad need huge credit too.

Those media types gotta pump up the tyres of some individual, that’s why there are so many Super Stars in football.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Yep, replace the best defender in the league with the best defender in the league

Reactions: 6 users

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
This type of line keeps being trotted out by the fudbal meeja and I hate it. Yeah, Grimes stepped up another level in the absence of Rance, but to make out like he was just a plodder before shows how criminally ignored he was before.

I thought he was our most consistent defender in 2018 but went under the radar because the media were obsessed with Alex

Reactions: 1 user

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Grimes probably just mutter “Aw... *smile*” after hearing Rance retire.

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Ran last 22 lenghts behind winner. Jockey said " it needs more distance like a paddock West of Broken Hill ".

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Does he have that winery where you bring a jug or bucket and you fill it up yourself for 10 bucks?

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Does he need any staff?
I'd be happy with a quid pro quo arrangement, wine for my labor. I'd promise not to drink on the job.

Reactions: 1 users