Dylan Grimes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dylan Grimes

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
This an interesting year to reflect on the path of Dylan Grimes to the Richmond list in 2010.

It was a try before you buy thing. Having been overlooked in the ND Grimes came down to Punt Road to try his luck against established AFL players a training.

The bloke was a smash. And we took him in the PSD.

Because of the lack of one crucial year of exposed form for two thirds of draft prospects, and shrinking lists, fewer players will be drafted in 2020. And with extra drafts throughout 2021 the overlooked can try out at clubs and get a call up.

Maybe we can get another Grimes class player this year.
Like it.
Get a couple of smokies into the VFL side?

Reactions: 1 user

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney

Tigers of Old

Proud of our Club.
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Speaking beautifully on Ch 9. Said this flag is the best of all due to the difficulties. Initially planned to return home after 14 days in the hub due to business pressures. Basically confirmed that outside criticism created internal doubts but ultimately led to the club pulling together even tighter.
I sent this to someone on here this morning but figured I'd share it on here too for those who missed it.

Reactions: 4 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
l. He said "we wrangled the snake and we won the grand final"

Could be a euphemism for the erotic play with mabior chol?

Shorty proved all those, including me, who doubted hes an elite snake wrangler, very wrong.....

And we won the grandfinal

DavidSSS

Tiger Champion
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne

Their main wines are white wines (sorry, I know nothing about white wines as I am a red drinker) and Pinot Noir. Pinot is well suited to the region so should be good, but ask me in a couple of years as I store wine to age.

They also do sparkling and I should know more about that after Christmas as I bought a few bottles, that should be drinking well now given they are selling a 2015 sparkling.

The beer is nice too, no need to age it either.

Be sure to include a message about the Tiges in the delivery instructions, they said they had been getting a lot of these.

DS

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
Essenbong supporter who abused and threatened DG after the Dreamtime game this year has been fined $1,000 (donation to Alanna and Madeline Foundation), 6 months good behaviour, and must write a "genuine" letter of apology. No conviction recorded.

Frankstone idiot who did similar faces court in May.

Reactions: 3 users

aoc1974

Tiger Superstar
Mar 1, 2015
Lucky to have such a down to earth bloke.... (amongst all those other dteb's) on the list!
Would've enjoyed this trip home from Qld in my younger days!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Lucky to have such a down to earth bloke.... (amongst all those other dteb's) on the list!
Would've enjoyed this trip home from Qld in my younger days!

Thanks aoc. Great interview.
What a beauty this bloke is.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
How good is this bloke? What a star.
Totally dominated didnt he.
The opposition will be puting time in him in the real season. But even when he is beaten he is so quick to recover and shut them down. Was it Thomas he tackled when 15m out?
Overall he just did as he pleased for the first half

Reactions: 1 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Totally dominated didnt he.
The opposition will be puting time in him in the real season. But even when he is beaten he is so quick to recover and shut them down. Was it Thomas he tackled when 15m out?
Overall he just did as he pleased for the first half
Astbury , Vlastuin and Broad weren't too shabby either . Between these four we have a defence for the ages