Dylan Grimes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dylan Grimes

Tigers of Old

Proud of our Club.
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Could be wrong but I think we're resting/rotating players without the added attention. Vlastuin returning gives Dylan a chance to recharge the batteries.
He's been moderately off & I reckon it's in part to Nick's absence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Josh Bruce is an ugly piece of work. Dylan toweled him on Friday and what's Bruces response? cheap shops.
Cheap Shop Bruce the Mutt.
Bruce is a spud. That’s what players like him do when they get beaten, they play dirty to try and level the field.

bob

Tiger Rookie
Mar 18, 2014
Bruce is a spud. That’s what players like him do when they get beaten, they play dirty to try and level the field.
The AFL history books will show Josh Bruce kicked 10 goals in a game. What an embarassment that is.

bob

Tiger Rookie
Mar 18, 2014
Could be wrong but I think we're resting/rotating players without the added attention. Vlastuin returning gives Dylan a chance to recharge the batteries.
I wish this were true ToO. Cant imagine we'd do this because Dylan is a massive loss.
As if losing Cotch wasnt enough, Dylan is the backline leader. Massive impact on the game is Dylan being out.

Someone else posted to watch out for Hawkins elbows. I'd say watch out for Cameron to take out one of our defenders with a late marking attempt.

Coburgtiger

Tiger Champion
May 7, 2012
There was a point in the game where Bruce drags Grimes down after a marking contest (I think in the latter half of the 3rd) where Grimes clearly hits his head on the ground, and lies there stunned for a second. I actually watched the replay today, noticed it and thought 'Geez, it's lucky he didn't come off with concussion, it looked like one.'

• Angry
Reactions: 5 users

The Big Richo

Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
I've never seen an instance of a football-related mystery concussion where no-one had any idea of how it occurred.

I suspect we are covering our arses here.

5SKULL5

What stands in the way, becomes the way!
Dec 20, 2004
Melbourne
If that was Lynch that pushed an opposition players head into the ground as Bruce did, the media would be on it for days on end.
Also if you had any doubts the umpires this year have been crap, just look at the performance of the emergancy umpire from the Bulldogs game. Disaster.

Reactions: 3 users

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
The Josh Bruce game was interesting. Too much snipe and not enough jump at ball.

My daughter in-law called Bruce for running away from the ball after half time.

Spiteful players are usually soft and Bruce was all of that.

I think it could be career for Josh Battler. If he gets a focus for softness he will wilt and then disappear.

Dont Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 26, 2018
I've never seen an instance of a football-related mystery concussion where no-one had any idea of how it occurred.

I suspect we are covering our arses here.
Tyrone Vickery got hit during a game by the mystery bus. Went down like a bag of Colvan chips.
Never attempt to explain the unexplainable.
Unless Josh Bruce is involved.

Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019

I think we will do whatever it takes,

to keep Melee Mansell in the side.

especially coming up against one of the grubbiest KPF duo's the game has known; Cameron and Hawkins.

I'd like us to play Nank at CHB and Marlion at FB this week.

I hate this pair of dirty *smile*

and I reckon when we are 3 goals in front half way through the last quarter, Dimma should blunder into Geelongs Coaching box,

offer his hand, and say 'to good'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

123cups

Tiger Superstar
May 1, 2016
Very concerning. If there wasn’t a single, high impact incident then it’s possible he’s been playing with sub-concussive symptoms for a few weeks without realising.

Could partially explain why he’s been a little bit off.

Takes at least a month of recovery before players look good again after a concussion, usually.

No rush to come back ASAP.

• Sad

Tigers of Old

Proud of our Club.
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Very concerning. If there wasn’t a single, high impact incident then it’s possible he’s been playing with sub-concussive symptoms for a few weeks without realising.

Could partially explain why he’s been a little bit off.

Takes at least a month of recovery before players look good again after a concussion, usually.

No rush to come back ASAP.
Good thought. Really hope that's not the case but may explain his mild drop in form.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Its harvest time at Mt.Macedon.

I reckon grimes is just rooted and forgot his alphabet.

another testament to our diversity,

that while bachar is ramadaning, Dylan is making huge vats of booze.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users