Dylan Grimes JDM | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dylan Grimes JDM

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Just watching the replay now, anyone notice Greene going for Grimo's eyes in that late 3rd quarter tackle?

Bad habits die hard. Flogs just walk by whistling in the air.....
Is that the one he half dumped him on his head?

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Geez he's an all time Tiger Champion. Just covers for his peers all match.

Wouldnt have won without him.

Saying that, he's still not right. Leg injury for sure. Just watch him run to/from the bench.

Getting by on class + G & T currently.

Reactions: 1 users

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Grimes was disciplined early then moved to dominant. Sure, he only had Greene and Himmelbusch, but he went well out of his way to take the game by the throat when we were losing.

Vlossy was struggling. Bachar was off. Baker had been moved.

It wasn't arrogance from Grimes; it was authority. A leader's game.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
Grimes is a champion, without a doubt. He’s as important as Martin to our side.

Reactions: 1 user

Mikee

Will we ever get there?
Feb 21, 2003
Melbourne
Just watching the replay now, anyone notice Greene going for Grimo's eyes in that late 3rd quarter tackle?

Bad habits die hard. Flogs just walk by whistling in the air.....
Yeh & it was a dangerous tackle in the same play, slammed Grimes to the ground then went for the eye-gauge... champion player Greene but still has that nasty, dirty streak in him.

Brian H

Tiger Cub
Jul 26, 2013
Geez he's an all time Tiger Champion. Just covers for his peers all match.

Wouldnt have won without him.

Saying that, he's still not right. Leg injury for sure. Just watch him run to/from the bench.

Getting by on class + G & T currently.
Yep definitely carrying a leg injury. Really noticeable at the last couple of games. I think he did it at the end of Melbourne game. He couldn't run against the dogs and then had last week off. He is definitely struggling, but being the champion he is, he just keeps going and winning us games.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
He’s struggling this year. Dropping easy marks he would usually swallow and his kicking is iffy at best. Need him back at his best if we’re to go deep.

tigre garçon

Yes, 2017, 2019 and 2020... were very good years!
Apr 22, 2004
Is all ok with DG?
He was off in the rooms for a bit and a commentator said he was a bit stiff when he came back on. I also noticed he was a bit sluggish/stiff after going to ground a couple of times. Any commentary re his injury or otherwise status?

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Is all ok with DG?
He was off in the rooms for a bit and a commentator said he was a bit stiff when he came back on. I also noticed he was a bit sluggish/stiff after going to ground a couple of times. Any commentary re his injury or otherwise status?
All I know is he copped a fairly decent whack when Tippenwoody smashed into him.