Dylan Grimes JDM | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dylan Grimes JDM

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Tippa got him just before half time, down the middle, hurt him.

Wouldn‘t be shocked if he broke ribs.

Last quarter halved crucial contests. Not his best game ever but he played super sore.

Reactions: 1 user

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
He completely dominated Stringer. As a result they had to push Stringer up the ground.

Reactions: 2 users

Elmer

Tiger Champion
Dec 3, 2005
Tippa got him just before half time, down the middle, hurt him.

Wouldn‘t be shocked if he broke ribs.

Last quarter halved crucial contests. Not his best game ever but he played super sore.
He's been in the wars this year. Reckon he has been playing sore for most of it. Tough as. Will push through. I have shameless man-love for Dylan. Gun.

Reactions: 5 users

Elmer

Tiger Champion
Dec 3, 2005
Good game by Optimus.

Must say I was surprised to see him in Jake Niall's mid-year AA team.
Didn't see that but deserves a legacy AA selection for last year's and prior outrageous omissions. (Vlaustin too but not this year.) Been the defensive cornerstone of a triple premiership - thus far - era.

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
All I know is he copped a fairly decent whack when Tippenwoody smashed into him.
Yeah tippa got him when he had his collar ripped backwards and was already unbalanced.
Grimes played a beauty dont worry about that sports fans. TOUGH AF.
When he was off we were truely a man down, with Astbury out and him off, and Bachar not quite in the right spots we are vulnerable.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I don't think he is 100% but all teams play a team defence these days and we are effectively one tall short and Vlas is still a bit out of sorts (no idea how, he has no head so how can he get concussion?). With the defence being a bit below their best it affects all of them and they all have to compensate. Plus, the quicker forward entries at the moment make it a lot harder.

Grimes is still one of the best defenders around and hopefully the bye will help him freshen up a bit and Vlas can get a short break too.

DS

Reactions: 1 users

Elmer

Tiger Champion
Dec 3, 2005
Good game by Optimus.

Must say I was surprised to see him in Jake Niall's mid-year AA team.
Just saw the team and he has Buddy in it, even though he has played 2/3 of the season thus far. Media favourites... same goes for Tom Hawkins talk over Jack. Inferior career record despite playing in a much stronger team in the first half of his career.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
One of my all time favourites.
Can't believe he isnt the media don't hold him in high regard like they do Stewart and Rich