Dylan Grimes JDM | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dylan Grimes JDM

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
I havent heard/read any of this, but I wonder why they are targeting Grimes? You couldnt target a nicer bloke than him who is as courageous as they come and plays the game at 200% intensity.

Just seems a very strange person to target when there are some well documented worse examples of stagers out there.

Reactions: 4 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Grimes just had just about the best game of any defender in the comp all year.
This is nothing more than a pissweak attempt to take the focus off his amazing performance.

Reactions: 9 users

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
I havent heard/read any of this, but I wonder why they are targeting Grimes? You couldnt target a nicer bloke than him who is as courageous as they come and plays the game at 200% intensity.

Just seems a very strange person to target when there are some well documented worse examples of stagers out there.
Probably wanted free wine and Grimes told them to get stuffed :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
An aside to all this is watching Charlie Cameron continually stage for frees (watch his flapping arms) yet never get called on it.

If we play the lions week 1 of finals there can see a massive focus on Grimes tactics against Cameron. Nothing surer.

Reactions: 1 users

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Morris, Cornhole and Lewis should be charged with Staging. They stage every time they try to impersonate a decent bloke. Everyone knows they are complete #$%^s though

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
Did they forget already Grimes received a death threat? Talk about adding fuel to the fire and undue victimisation...

• Angry
Reactions: 4 users

Giardiasis

Tiger Legend
Apr 20, 2009
Brisbane
An aside to all this is watching Charlie Cameron continually stage for frees (watch his flapping arms) yet never get called on it.

If we play the lions week 1 of finals there can see a massive focus on Grimes tactics against Cameron. Nothing surer.
It won’t matter.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Morris, Cornhole and Lewis should be charged with Staging. They stage every time they try to impersonate a decent bloke. Everyone knows they are complete #$%^s though
they stage every time they open their mouths or write something

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria

Because he’s playing really well and hes a big part of our success. It’s not about the individual, it’s about the hatred of Richmond.

Feb 25, 2007
Because he’s playing really well and hes a big part of our success. It’s not about the individual, it’s about the hatred of Richmond.

Spot on the media has been at us for most of the year. I saw Danger dive when Aarts barely touched him in the last no mention of it. If that was Grimes wow it would've been shown from every camera angle.

On lynch, had he pushed a player into a cats player and he did his ACL, he would be front and back page news. Hawkins is a serial pusher but the media turns a blind eye.

I know we have copped it but geez I feel its Richmond V the world and its galvanised the players.

Reactions: 6 users

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
There is a pressing matter. Is Grimes All Australian captain this year?

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
There is a pressing matter. Is Grimes All Australian captain this year?
Is Kane Cornes chairman of selectors?.... it'll be b2b love child Nathan with his old team mate Neale as VC I reckon.
Dylan be lucky to get in past stalwart Stewart, Andrews, Moore, Rampe, May, whats that captain fellas name at port etc.... anyway you get my drift. .... dunno how we snuck him in last year!