Dylan Grimes JDM | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dylan Grimes JDM

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I know it was Brendan. Just tongue in cheek stuff from me Zips.

But when is this from???

sent to me. 5 minutes after the siren went.
I have noticed there is a pattern occurring now.
X players that never have never won a flag are the ones that hate us.
Johnson, Montanga, Lyon, Healy, Goddard must all be spewing with the 'Hand ball and chase' game style that is good enough to win you flags.

Reactions: 1 user

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Been a quiet thread for a while. Grimes has had two bad games. Since Astbury returned.

For mine? I like Grimes. And Balta.

Let's be frank. The AA captain has been enigmatic for two weeks.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Ho-hum. Just another big game in which he didn't lose a single contest. Yawn. Such a boring player, no wonder he didn't make the All Horseshit team.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Like him as the deepest defender sweeper role like how rance used to play

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
I reckon he gets Danger when he is playing forward, then plays the sweeper role when Danger is in the midfield.
I reckon danger may be too strong in core and hips for optimus.... grimes would nullify in the air, but body on body and ground ball... scales slightly in favour of danger

Ossie

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 15, 2012
I reckon danger may be too strong in core and hips for optimus.... grimes would nullify in the air, but body on body and ground ball... scales slightly in favour of danger
Interesting thought Bairdy. I would still back Grimesy. Broady is another option. We tend to shuffle the players down back in any case.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
The pressure upfield is the key.
If there is no pressure and easy delivery no one will stop him.

Reactions: 4 users