Dylan Grimes JDM | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dylan Grimes JDM

Ossie

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 15, 2012
The pressure upfield is the key.
If there is no pressure and easy delivery no one will stop him.
Spot on Waiting. The same case is at the other end when Dusty goes forward....not to mention Tom and Jack!

Reactions: 1 user
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Had an awesome game against the Cats in round 17.
Our champion defender will be vital again most likely on clanger when he plays forward. He's nullified him before in that role.
Another chance to build his on his legacy.

Reactions: 1 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Think Grimes might get Rohan. Expecting whoever it is to try to lead him up the ground, away from Hawkins. Midfielders will need to be on their defensive game.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Speaking beautifully on Ch 9. Said this flag is the best of all due to the difficulties. Initially planned to return home after 14 days in the hub due to business pressures. Basically confirmed that outside criticism created internal doubts but ultimately led to the club pulling together even tighter.

So thanks, media - you pack of arseholes.

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

Mantikorr

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 26, 2006
How this bloke only has one AA nod is a farce of the highest order. Proves those muppets only look at stat sheets

Reactions: 3 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Speaking beautifully on Ch 9. Said this flag is the best of all due to the difficulties. Initially planned to return home after 14 days in the hub due to business pressures. Basically confirmed that outside criticism created internal doubts but ultimately led to the club pulling together even tighter.

At one stage appeared to choke up.

Typifies our club.

5 possies.
Rohan - destroyed him
Dangerfield - second half. Destroyed him.

Reactions: 5 users

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Was a great insight...... (And some kudos to Barrett for asking him the right questions, for once, and Cornes for staying quiet.....geez I am magnaminous the morning after )

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015

As he was talking it made me realize why we're so successful these days..... he would easily be captain at virtually every other club if he wasn't with us!

Reactions: 4 users

Birdman19

Plodder
Apr 16, 2009

Grimesy nearly left the hub because his Macedon winery was in trouble due to the drop in business during COVID. Time for those of us that can afford it, to help him out.

Reactions: 1 user

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne

Grimesy nearly left the hub because his Macedon winery was in trouble due to the drop in business during COVID. Time for those of us that can afford it, to help him out.

What is the name of his winery and do they have a website, I'll get a dozen even though I have way too much wine.

DS

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Absolute star. We are were we are on the back of players like Grimes.
Champion footballer

Reactions: 2 users