Dylan Grimes JDM | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dylan Grimes JDM

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Barret did a good interview, got the best out of dylan
Interesting contrast with last night when McAvaney (?) asked Cotchin to describe what he was feeling. Cotchin either wouldn't or perhaps couldn't. No doubt he has an aspect reserved for those close to him and another to face the world with. Not sure we'll see an autobiography from him.

Reactions: 1 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Interesting contrast with last night when McAvaney (?) asked Cotchin to describe what he was feeling. Cotchin either wouldn't or perhaps couldn't. No doubt he has an aspect reserved for those close to him and another to face the world with. Not sure we'll see an autobiography from him.

Yes. With Cotch he always says exactly the right thing to say, and you can tell he's worked on it. Not a criticism, maybe that's just how he is, but he's as reserved as Dustin is in many ways.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Shows you don't need high stats to do that and Dylan and Dave know how to destroy opponents through skill and determination

Balta/Astbury pantsed Hawkins.
Beating Rohan isnt hard, he beats himself.
Dalhouse and Miers would be bottom 6 material forwards and For Dangerfield he kicked 3 goals against the swans and Scott thought he found the new John Coleman. :rotfl1
Well done to Ash, Grimesy, Balta Broady, Shorty and Bakey

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Class post from Dylan Grimes.

Attachments

• E00F4C0C-8431-465D-97E6-B7B897A85C4C.jpeg
    E00F4C0C-8431-465D-97E6-B7B897A85C4C.jpeg
    156.9 KB · Views: 177
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Class post from Dylan Grimes.

Sort of sums up the attitude they have created, a real communal attitude of helping each other, connecting and supporting beyond the club, to make sure there is help at hand for their families in the weird situation the hubs caused, and the players would be feeling conflicted about being there while their families were stranded in Victoria.

I collect wine (mainly because I like big aged reds, I collect wine for the sole purpose of ageing it to drink it when it is at its peak) so my thanks to this particular triple premiership player was to order some wine from him. You can leave a sneaky little message in the delivery instructions too, to thank him for his contribution and his partner for keeping the winery going. Their main wines are Pinot Noir which is not my favourite because I like big reds and Pinot is also a tricky one to get right. Too many mediocre Pinots out there. But we'll see what it is like because there is a dozen heading my way, and, if it is good I'll keep buying wine from them. They also sell beer, so pick some of that up too, I did.

DS

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Sort of sums up the attitude they have created, a real communal attitude of helping each other, connecting and supporting beyond the club, to make sure there is help at hand for their families in the weird situation the hubs caused, and the players would be feeling conflicted about being there while their families were stranded in Victoria.

I collect wine (mainly because I like big aged reds, I collect wine for the sole purpose of ageing it to drink it when it is at its peak) so my thanks to this particular triple premiership player was to order some wine from him. You can leave a sneaky little message in the delivery instructions too, to thank him for his contribution and his partner for keeping the winery going. Their main wines are Pinot Noir which is not my favourite because I like big reds and Pinot is also a tricky one to get right. Too many mediocre Pinots out there. But we'll see what it is like because there is a dozen heading my way, and, if it is good I'll keep buying wine from them. They also sell beer, so pick some of that up too, I did.

DS
Well done DS.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Shuts down Betts in 2017
Shuts down Greene in 2019
Shuts down Rohan & Dangerfield in 2020.
This 3 x Premiership champ should be a 4 x AA.
Superstar defender, best in the comp.

Reactions: 11 users

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia

DS

I bought a mixed case of 6 wines about 2 weeks ago, and my wife really enjoyed the Chardonnay.

She took the sparkling to her book club the other night and the girls knocked that off pretty smartly, so I am guessing it was pretty good too.

I also put a little message on my order, and got a reply to it with the delivery!

Reactions: 4 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Dylan could make a rough pinot balsamic and call it back to back premiership pinot

And every tiger would take it over any Grange

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Dylan could make a rough pinot balsamic and call it back to back premiership pinot

And every tiger would take it over any Grange
Would I be considered some sort of heathen if I couldn't tell the difference?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
Have a look at the Grand Recollections video on the RFC website. Grimesy talks about the taipan in the club's dining room the Thursday before the grand final. He said "we wrangled the snake and we won the grand final". I hope there were none of the starting 22 who decided to be heroes. This is why we have reserves.

Also, hopefully they have interviewed the whole team in the grand recollections series.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Dibs on Baker, or Grover as likely snake wrangler for some reason if a player did do it (which obviously is highly unlikely).