Dylan Grimes JDM | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dylan Grimes JDM

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Yep, herbie rose. I dont think impulse control was his strong suit?

if we started a facebook support group 'survivors of herbie's king hit', I reckon we could sell ads for organic ginseng and sudoko puzzle books.

if he had belted the right bloke, he would have 100% deserved it.

I think Lionel fought at about 65kg, while Herbie was probably closer to 95?

it was my left ear that he exploded, and I was facing away, so it was certainly that left hook.

If I did donate my brain to science,

I think they'de find a pretty lumpy growth ring in 1987,

amongst a suite of other anomalies
The other anomalies would keep the docs preoccupied for a bit

Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
The other anomalies would keep the docs preoccupied for a bit

I think I read about a syndrome,

where you become perfectly normal

under the weight of anomalies.

Ive always suspected Jason Castagna has it

Reactions: 1 user

saigon tiger

Tiger Superstar
Jun 4, 2010
Yep, herbie rose. I dont think impulse control was his strong suit?

if we started a facebook support group 'survivors of herbie's king hit', I reckon we could sell ads for organic ginseng and sudoko puzzle books.

if he had belted the right bloke, he would have 100% deserved it.

I think Lionel fought at about 65kg, while Herbie was probably closer to 95?

it was my left ear that he exploded, and I was facing away, so it was certainly that left hook.

If I did donate my brain to science,

I think they'de find a pretty lumpy growth ring in 1987,

amongst a suite of other anomalies
Just on the North Star it's a bloody treat nowadays just reopened late last year after being closed for a while. I'm good friends with quite a few of the North Star gift crew. They still have an annual get together. A few staunch fellow tiger supporters amongst them also. I loved the Sunday Sessions at the Star and the bare knuckles entertainment inside and out. Our crew would wander over from the Meaghers hotel. Late 70s to mid 80s. WILD DAYS!

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Just on the North Star it's a bloody treat nowadays just reopened late last year after being closed for a while. I'm good friends with quite a few of the North Star gift crew. They still have an annual get together. A few staunch fellow tiger supporters amongst them also. I loved the Sunday Sessions at the Star and the bare knuckles entertainment inside and out. Our crew would wander over from the Meaghers hotel. Late 70s to mid 80s. WILD DAYS!

I spent many long nights locked inside The North Star,

but Herbie belted me in the North CITY,

which was no place for a 16 year old boy in the 80's.

I think its a car yard now?

saigon tiger

Tiger Superstar
Jun 4, 2010
I spent many long nights locked inside The North Star,

but Herbie belted me in the North CITY,

which was no place for a 16 year old boy in the 80's.

I think its a car yard now?
Yes is a car yard nowadays. Ballarat Show time was bare knuckles and boots between the Showies and a few locals. The publican from them days now has the Millars Arms and is a mad tiger supporter!

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Yes is a car yard nowadays. Ballarat Show time was bare knuckles and boots between the Showies and a few locals. The publican from them days now has the Millars Arms and is a mad tiger supporter!

I played for North Ballarat, so you used to win a bar tab at 'The City' if you played well in the U14's

I played a lot of pool in the Millars too.

thats the thing with 'Ol Ballarat, there was a myriad of options for misspending your youth.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
2 incidents Bruce the Doofus gets into Grimes... and not a peep ...

• Angry

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
2 incidents Bruce the Doofus gets into Grimes... and not a peep ...
Absolute disgrace.
If lynch did it 4 weeks
And if lynch did what Fritch did with the elbow, he would be missing the rest of the season

backpocketplumber

Tiger Rookie
May 19, 2014
I agree BR. I’m ignorant to the protocols but I assume both teams Medics and the bunker are looking out for these during games....stands out like dog balls.