Eddie McGuire | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Eddie McGuire

B

Bill James

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
I was tired/joking/didn't mean it. Do you know how much I do for charity?
Its ok, Im a white middle aged male its discrimination is not possible.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
:hihi

ClrkbUWUgAAfIBb.jpg:large

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
im surprised McGuire hasnt come out, Scott Morrison style, and complained about how hard it is to be a rich white guy and cope with all the prejudice thats comes along with it.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I know many here like to think the "meedja" have it in for Richmond but I have to say I felt like Eddie was almost barracking for the Tigers yesterday.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
tigertim said:
I know many here like to think the "meedja" have it in for Richmond but I have to say I felt like Eddie was almost barracking for the Tigers yesterday.

He was bagging the umps as much as I was!

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
tigertim said:

I think deep-down Eddie has a soft-spot for the RFC.
Maybe he sees us as a fellow "big Victorian club being shafted by the AFL's love for its plastic entities".

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Ha, I wasn't wrong. Perth supporters not happy with Ed:

https://thewest.com.au/sport/afl/fremantle-v-richmond-dockers-fans-vent-fury-at-tigers-supporter-eddie-mcguire-ng-b88475656z

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
He took Sydney on when others just rolled over. Eddie is a suburban boy at heart. Deserves the whacks he gets for his excesses. Loves the game.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
We can't hear your Eddie, speak up Eddie.
McGuire normally has an opinion about everything, especially when it comes to other clubs business.
Come on Eddie, we'd all love to hear the spin that you put on the rabble that Collingwood now are.

Reactions: 2 users

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
We can't hear your Eddie, speak up Eddie.
McGuire normally has an opinion about everything, especially when it comes to other clubs business.
Come on Eddie, we'd all love to hear the spin that you put on the rabble that Collingwood now are.
Interesting listening to triple m this morning on the way to work. To be fair I only could listen to the first half hour so don’t know if anything was said afterwards. But fat Ed started the show by talking about trade night last night. Mentioned the “big one”, Cameron to the cats, mentioned the dunkley one not going through. Mentioned essendrug doing some deals. But crickets on the others involving a certain other club.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
SEN played a take of what Ed had to say when Darcy said to him “ not a great 24 hours Ed “ (or words to that effect) Ed’s reply ”Yep”

Reactions: 1 user