Elimination Final - Richmond Vs Collingwood | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Elimination Final - Richmond Vs Collingwood

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
No one deserves promotion based on that game. We played poorly, got shafted by the umps, but we won a final. Progress.

Ellis, Bolton, Moore the main positives.

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Not having watched the match but it sounds like the Tigers have a bit of bite in the seconds and avoided the customary Tigers roll over late in the game. They have progressed and that is all that matters

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Treloar picking the Pies gave us Rioli and Prestia I think. I'm not disappointed.

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
I can only assume that Umpire number 20, Hay is Hoy on LTRTR's umpire list who currently has us -13, worst of the lot.

Loved the two 50m penalties he paid to get the Pies back in the game. I was actually a little worried until i saw Bucks assisting with strategy at 3/4 time

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I've been a critic of Griffiths ability to stay in games and do the little things, though he obviously tired in the second half, really like his efforts in the first half.

Bolton, Short Moore, Chol an Ellis all showed enough to like going forward.

Miles is just a bloody good footballer

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
So was it determined why the last quarter went 34 minutes? I know 10 goals were kicked but 34 seems excessive.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Should've been up by 10 goals at half time. Our forward line was *smile* house,

P,s Kirby's jumper was still praying for mercy. He needs 5 preseasons

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
mrposhman said:
Went to sleep in the 3rd. Not a great deal of AFL listed players looking like they want to play AFL finals. Miles was excellent, Bolton and Ellis were good. Morris seems to have got worse, surely he is delisted at the end of the season, why is he preferred in the forward line to Jake Aarts?

Exactly or Silvestro or Derek Smith etc

Mikee

Will we ever get there?
Feb 21, 2003
Melbourne
ThePercies said:
Almost chocked.

Good to get the win but were very lucky..

"We were very lucky"? How so mate? Staggered by this comment. We were by far the better team and the only reason the Pies were even close & in contention of winning the game was because of some riduculous umpiring decisions. You can't be serious, only way you can be if you had a bet on the Pies or a pies supporter.

mad_tiggy911

Tiger Legend
Mar 30, 2009
caesar said:
Classless comment, the sh!t part not the undisciplined.

Disagree. Was called back 3 times and ignored the ump. It started their momentum and almost cost us the game.