English Premier League threads [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

English Premier League threads [Merged]

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Not quite but what a great game. Leeds’ style suited ManU to a tee but Leeds just keep on keeping on. They’re great to watch.
Unbelievable!!!!
How the hell can you be 2 goals down inside the first 3 minutes of the game:mad:

glantone

dog at the footy, punt rd end
Jun 5, 2007
Epl in a bad way covid wise. Villa with 9 testing positive. Having a cracking year to this point hope Vills's wheels don't fall off. Grealish got fined 2 weeks wages for breaching the covid rules. Unless you're in deep debt losing 2 weeks wages sounds like a finger slap to me. Wonder how epl and afl covid protocols compare.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Epl in a bad way covid wise. Villa with 9 testing positive. Having a cracking year to this point hope Vills's wheels don't fall off. Grealish got fined 2 weeks wages for breaching the covid rules. Unless you're in deep debt losing 2 weeks wages sounds like a finger slap to me. Wonder how epl and afl covid protocols compare.
It was a great effort to be 1-1 at half time. The young blokes ran out of legs in the 2nd half.

glantone

Jun 5, 2007
Yeah what a thrill playing against Liverpool in fa cup. They scored 3 goals in 5 minutes 2nd half so pretty nice of the liverpudians to not destroy the kids all game.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Liverpool on a bad run, dropped a game overnight to Burnley. First premier league loss in 68 games or summat
Manu in their rightful place top of table. :cupgold

Feel like Citeh might be best placed to take the title this year though.

Last edited:

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Chelsea 4-2 down in the 80 minute against second last West Brom. Every chance of dropping to 5th or 6th, could be a costly loss if they miss out on the champions league.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Leeds United take on Liverpool in the morning, shouldn’t be a problem, we only needed 10 players last week when we beat ladder leader Man City. :cool:

glantone

Jun 5, 2007
Money....

Supporting the smaller struggling clubs is the real thing.

Reactions: 1 user

glantone

Jun 5, 2007
I reckon they’ve done this to thwart the Wolvies ascension. They’re scared of us.
Yeah that was my initial sense but then I realised that was just a ruse. What they really fear is Villa buying back their car park and the success that will naturally flow from ample parking. Bastards!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users