English Premier League threads [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

English Premier League threads [Merged]

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
CMON ON YOU SPURS!

would take Harry Kane ahead of any other attacker in the EPL.

Genuis.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Liverpool flog Leeds 6 zip in their catch up game, now only 3 points behind Citeh & have a better goal difference.

26 down, 12 to go

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Liverpool flog Leeds 6 zip in their catch up game, now only 3 points behind Citeh & have a better goal difference.

26 down, 12 to go
Yep. I keep reminding my Scouser BIL that it ain't over yet. Meanwhile, Spurs beat Citeh but lose to Burnley!!

Panthera Tigris

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2010

26 down, 12 to go
Leeds are in deep *smile*. I'm starting to resign myself to relegation. Really running out of steam. I did hope after confidence boosting wins over Burnley and West Ham they had turned a corner. But looks like it was a false dawn.

Burnley and Newcastle starting to play ok below them, with each having a game in hand. The only other team with a form slump close to Leeds are Brentford, who are struggling after a very encouraging start in the Prem. Leeds and Brentford, probably the two worst teams on current form. Both could be in danger of relegation if the likes of Burnley and Newcastle go past.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Because of their Russian ties, I firmly believe Chelsea should be expelled from the league. Permanently. Merge with Luton.

This would be very good for football.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
The Champions League final is going to taken from Saint Petersburg in Russia. Putin was born and bred and there, and it's where his football side Zenit Saint Petersburg plays.

Good, **** him.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
The Champions League final is going to taken from Saint Petersburg in Russia. Putin was born and bred and there, and it's where his football side Zenit Saint Petersburg plays.

Good, **** him.
FIFA and UEFA should ban them from all competitions. This *smile* ROC rubbish at both the summer and winter Olympics is a load of *smile*. The *smile* cheats should be banned from everything. They have cheated for an eternity, both as the Soviet Union now Russia.

Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
FIFA and UEFA should ban them from all competitions. This *smile* ROC rubbish at both the summer and winter Olympics is a load of *smile*. The *smile* cheats should be banned from everything. They have cheated for an eternity, both as the Soviet Union now Russia.
Calls for the F1 Russian GP to be scrapped as well.

Reactions: 1 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Yeah we should never get ahead of ourselves. Was a pretty miserable night for football but they really should have managed a draw there.

Spurs and Leeds about to kick off.

A must win for both sides for different reasons...

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Chelsea will slide to a mid table battler side like Villa and Everton where they belong without the millions from Abramovich.