English Premier League threads [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

English Premier League threads [Merged]

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Amazing season. Liverpool a champion team no doubt. Meanwhile Utd slump to 6th - Ole has his work cut out for him now.

Panthera Tigris

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2010
Villa have just defeated West Brom in a penalty shootout to go through to the final Championship play off at Wembley.

Second leg of Leeds vs Derby coming up at Elland Rd tonight to decide Villa's opponents.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Harry said:
Liverpool were stiff - losing only once and finishing 2nd.

giphy.gif

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
1-1 at half time, Marriot comes on as a sub and scores after a matter of seconds after a terrible mix up between Leeds keeper and their Captain.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
**** me, i cant believe this, Derby score in the first minute after half time, Leeds 1-Derby 2.

marella jube

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2004
Super Rams!!!!!! We'll likely get whacked at Wembley but great to best Leeds anytime, particularly when the stakes are so high.

marella jube

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2004
Taking my Derby glasses off, i do have some sympathy for Leeds (yes, really). The play-offs are cruel on the 3rd placed team, especially in a tight promotion race. I prefer the old '1st 3 up', no play-offs. Easier on the heart!

So, Wembley v Villa who, like Leeds, comfortably handled us in the regular season. Doubt lightning will strike 2x but thankful we have an extended time to get over today & prepare.