English Premier League threads [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

English Premier League threads [Merged]

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Outrageous. Liverpool have a history of choking. I'd expect the other teams to take this to court. Then again there will be some fun reminding pool supporters that they only won the league because it was cancelled.

a history of choking ???

No i dont think so

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Geez these premadonnas in the premier league need to be brought back down to earth.

Firstly the PFA comes out and says but you can't take out pay as your tax will reduce, but if your club can't pay you then they will go broke. Do these guys not understand that? Or do they think the only ones that matter are owned by billionaires and the rest can disappear, maybe they really want a super league.

The worst thing was Wayne Rooney coming out in defence of these poor footballers, apparently no one should bash them up because no one knows that some of these guys may end up in financial ruin. I kid you not. So some of these guys that earn as much or more than the entire salary cap for 1 AFL clubs and we are supposed to feel sorry for them. Get your hand off it Rooney.

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
Great news on This Friday Another one of my teams long wait for a title is over
The Mighty Reds Liverpool Football Club

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Well done to Liverpool and their fans.
Just need my Leeds United to get promoted from the Championship Division, then LOOK out Premier League.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
As a big Bielsa fan I hope they make it. Have you watch https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Damned_United tigerman? Great film
Yes I have, I just watched it again recently.
Bielsa must be getting close to long service leave, he must've been there a couple of years now ;)
Thats unheard of, especially after we had 19 managers from 2006 through to 2018 when he took over. Even the Tigers of old couldn't match that .

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Yes I have, I just watched it again recently.
Bielsa must be getting close to long service leave, he must've been there a couple of years now ;)
Thats unheard of, especially after we had 19 managers from 2006 through to 2018 when he took over. Even the Tigers of old couldn't match that .

Yeah, El Loco seems to be on a mission. He's an interesting guy.

I still remember Viduka's hattrick against Liverpool fondly

• Love

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Well done to Liverpool and their fans.
Just need my Leeds United to get promoted from the Championship Division, then LOOK out Premier League.

Well done to Liverpool. Good luck to Leeds.

I'm kind of over this season after my team got royally screwed by the EFL

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
I still say that Viduka is Australia's greatest ever player.
Yeah he was a great player. Hard to split him and Tim Cahill although Cahill performed better for the Aussie team.

Really liked Viduka but couldn’t work out why he didn’t have a greater impact on the national team. Those with more knowledge than me on the world game may be able to shed some light.

Reactions: 1 users