English Premier League threads [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

English Premier League threads [Merged]

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Massive appointment for the Australian Football coaching ranks. This can only go 2 ways... he starts slow, Celtic lose patience and he gets the bullet. Or he destroys it and he gets picked up by a bigger european club in a couple of years. there is no inbetween. This is Ange's one and only chance to really crack it in europe. Good luck.

Funny watching the Celtic fans having melts about this... they'll learn

You can't blame them. they wouldn't have the first idea who Ange is. But they are about to have their socks blown off.

depends if they give him time enough.

Ange is smart enough to know this and would not have agreed to coach Celtic if they didn't give him time to put his systems in place. However, Kevin Muscat asked for time at Sint-Truiden in Belgium and looked what happened to him?

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Massive appointment for the Australian Football coaching ranks. This can only go 2 ways... he starts slow, Celtic lose patience and he gets the bullet. Or he destroys it and he gets picked up by a bigger european club in a couple of years. there is no inbetween. This is Ange's one and only chance to really crack it in europe. Good luck.

You can't blame them. they wouldn't have the first idea who Ange is. But they are about to have their socks blown off.

Ange is smart enough to know this and would not have agreed to coach Celtic if they didn't give him time to put his systems in place. However, Kevin Muscat asked for time at Sint-Truiden in Belgium and looked what happened to him?

Yes, they are saying he won't as it's a rolling one-year contract, but Rogers and Lennon also had that same arrangement.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Anyone else watching the Euros. Pleased that I got a free Optus Sport subscription with my phone!

Good start for England (much better than normal when we are usually playing catchup).

Was watching the Scots last night, Holy Shick that was a good goal. Surprised Schwarzer was having a dig at Marshall. Keepers play a lot further up the ground than they ever have in the past, they almost play like a sweeper now and the technique and execution of that shot was amazing. Starting it so far out wide and then bending it back. Was easily the best goal I've seen from the halfway line.

Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
***** Scotland !!! Yet again, fail when it counts. Perennial losers. Missed opportunity after missed opportunity. Especially Robertson’s chance. Ffs.

Fear they may get belted now by the despised English.

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
The missus said to me yesterday that she wanted me to make love to her Liverpool style !

I racked my brain before asking, WTF is Liverpool style ?

That's when you stay on top for a long time & finish second !

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
***** Scotland !!! Yet again, fail when it counts. Perennial losers. Missed opportunity after missed opportunity. Especially Robertson’s chance. Ffs.

Fear they may get belted now by the despised English.
Yeah the Scot's blew it - had enough opportunities to win.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Spain Sweden draw and France beating Germany have been the two most surprising results so far.

I've got my money on Italy. They've got that same look where they never seem to do much but they just manage to win. It's won them world cups.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
The missus said to me yesterday that she wanted me to make love to her Liverpool style !

I racked my brain before asking, WTF is Liverpool style ?

That's when you stay on top for a long time & finish second !

I thought it was, she distracts you whilst she has someone steal the wheels off your car

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Yeah the Scot's blew it - had enough opportunities to win.

Interesting the Socceroos now have two Scottish lads in the squad - Martin Boyle and Harry Souttar through having Australian parentage. Both doing well and both likely to be playing in the WC next year. Boyle plays for Hibs and Souttar is playing for Stoke City in the Championship. Both were eligible to play for Scotland but chose Australia.

Souttar is a 6'6" centre back who scores all his goals from headers, the pur wee Asian defenders can't cope

glantone

dog at the footy, punt rd end
Jun 5, 2007
Brentford v Arsenal at home week one. How exciting to be in that little stadium!!! What their supporters would give for a home win. Villa's got Watford - bloody Deeney will score again no doubt.....

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Brentford v Arsenal at home week one. How exciting to be in that little stadium!!! What their supporters would give for a home win. Villa's got Watford - bloody Deeney will score again no doubt.....
Fixture out already??

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Got up for the England v Scotland game this morning. 2 hours later wished I'd stayed asleep. haha

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Well done the Scots. England better sort out how to breakdown some canny resolute park the bus defending.