English Premier League threads [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

English Premier League threads [Merged]

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
5-1 Manu at 70 minutes.
Was following the score up to about the 25 minute mark, when my wife and I decided to have a few games of cribbage. Kicked her arse 2 games to 1, checked the score to find that Leeds had lost 5-1, not happy.

Reactions: 1 user

glantone

dog at the footy, punt rd end
Jun 5, 2007
....bloody Man U. Work with a Man U die hard. Don't think I can suffer a dominant Man U...

Reactions: 1 user

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Nuno is a pretty good manager.
We just need someone to bring the joint together and make people feel together.

Sell Kane, he’s been a star, all time great, should be allowed to pick his team now. And he’s getting creaky in the ankles so cash in. Invest the money wisely and we can still be a top 6 side.

Bit like Bale all over again, just got to spend well.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv

Sell Kane, he’s been a star, all time great, should be allowed to pick his team now. And he’s getting creaky in the ankles so cash in. Invest the money wisely and we can still be a top 6 side.

Have to say, I was unimpressed with the Great One in that doco series. Very boring, basic and repetitive rah rah sort of stuff a lot of the time. Players looked bored with him as well.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Have to say, I was unimpressed with the Great One in that doco series. Very boring, basic and repetitive rah rah sort of stuff a lot of the time. Players looked bored with him as well.
Yeah. Reeked of Malthouse at Carlton. This Spurs team is built to get out and run.

How good was it having crowds at sport?

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London

And you have Son, just as valuable a player as Kane.
Yeah. Reeked of Malthouse at Carlton. This Spurs team is built to get out and run.

How good was it having crowds at sport?
I went back to the footy for the first time in 18mths on Saturday. Wimbledon v Bolton back at our new old home at Plough Lane. 9,000 there - was brilliant.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
And you have Son, just as valuable a player as Kane.

I went back to the footy for the first time in 18mths on Saturday. Wimbledon v Bolton back at our new old home at Plough Lane. 9,000 there - was brilliant.

Oh awesome, hadn't realised they were back at Plough Lane. Oh how the tides have turned since Milton Keynes stole a football club (I know that both teams are not he same club), but great to have a Wimbledon team back at their original home.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Well done Traore. That’s three of the easiest one on one goals in the last 2 games that you’ll ever see as badly butchered as that. Unbelievable. Total manager killer stuff.